ADVERTISEMENT

Is it true that Nico Bundalo has backed out of his commitment with UNC?

G-PIP

Senior
Mar 14, 2014
Niko Bundalo, a highly ranked high school PF, committed to UNC a week or two ago. “HS Top Recruits” is now reporting that Bundalo has backed out and reopened his recruitment. Immediately before the commitment his final list of schools was UNC, Michigan State, Ohio State, and UConn. The crazy part is the report now says that he will NOT consider any of his final four schools. I believe that UK was one of the last schools cut from his list. So, is UK back in with Bundalo? Does UK want to be back in? Is the kid and/or his camp crazy – what is going on with this (not considering any of his final list of schools)?

Kentucky, Kansas, Pittsburgh, Xavier and Texas remain of his final 9.

Odd in deed. Makes you wonder why he scrapped his top4.

Reactions: JrandoUK
Not enough $ ?
Maybe that's the case. Maybe he didn't like the way the 3 losing finalists reacted to his initial decision to pick UNC? At this point I have no idea. But if true, I would love to hear the reason why he both decommitted from UNC and, more interestingly, why he refuses to consider any of the remaining 3 finalists.

Niko Bundalo, a highly ranked high school PF, committed to UNC a week or two ago. “HS Top Recruits” is now reporting that Bundalo has backed out and reopened his recruitment. Immediately before the commitment his final list of schools was UNC, Michigan State, Ohio State, and UConn. The crazy part is the report now says that he will NOT consider any of his final four schools. I believe that UK was one of the last schools cut from his list. So, is UK back in with Bundalo? Does UK want to be back in? Is the kid and/or his camp crazy – what is going on with this (not considering any of his final list of schools)?
When did he ever commit to UNC? If he did, I missed that. I do wonder if his re-opening is as a potential back-up option if we miss on Wilson. Maybe Pope has expressed more interest in light of Wilson planning to visit Arkansas? Hard to know. But, this is the kid that initially announced a visit to us and then immediately canceled the next day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT