ADVERTISEMENT

Cal, you SOB….

He needs to be fired and he needs to be fired NOW. His results are absolutely unacceptable.

Last couple years are unacceptable, no one is saying they aren’t. Copy and paste where one person has said that the last few years have been up to Uk standards????

I’m really excited to see Adou’s growth. John Wall was really hyping him up on his pod a couple weeks ago. Of course, assuming he doesn’t declare. I don’t see him transferring.

However, there is a dearth of talent and depth if most guys declare. 2012-13 vibes.

Probably lose close to 15 games next season. Probably have a few UNC Wilmington loses on our resume next season. If Mitch falls for this he has to be the stupidest SB in America!

you-are-so-dumb-you-are-really-dumb.gif

Even less excited for next year than I have been for the last 3. Probably won't do more than mildly follow the team and certainly won't get mildly invested in them.

Not me. Screw that dbag
This
Returning players does not mean it will change lol. You guys are basically saying Cal needs a loaded roster to even succeed……
We will never be as loaded as we were this season . 3 Seven foot guys , one 7'2 " . Reed S who basically blew up like no other recruit has ever done .. Dilly . How many Dilly's are there ? a 5th year veteran seasoned scorer like Reeves . That simply wont be repeated any time soon. And the Moron couldn't win a single SECT game or a single NCAAT game .. he has to go . FIRE HIM .

PS bunch of rando opposing team trolls posing as Cat fans saying " be patient , he says he will change " Laughable . Ignore it and listen to the 100s of real posters who have posted here for 5-10-20 years who want him GONE .

Last edited:
Reactions: jmw23712
This

We will never be as loaded as we were this season . 3 Seven foot guys , one 7'2 " . Reed S who basically blew up like no other recruit has ever done .. Dilly . How many Dilly's are there ? a 5th year veteran seasoned scorer like Reeves . That simply wont be repeated any time soon. And the Moron couldn't win a single SECT game or a single NCAAT game .. he has to go . FIRE HIM .

PS bunch of rando opposing team trolls posing as Cat fans saying " be patient , he says he will change " Laughable . Ignore it and listen to the 100s of real posters who have posted here for 5-10-20 years who want him GONE .

I’ve been here longer than most. Lost access to my other account. Plus, you could have been a founder member and still not know what you’re talking about.

I’ve been here longer than most. Lost access to my other account. Plus, you could have been a founder member and still not know what you’re talking about.
If you want Cal back you are living proof of that . Our program is a heap of smoldering ashes . It’s already burnt down . There is one metric that our coach is good at — draft night , I challenge you to name another metric that he meets Kentucky standards the past 5 years . SEC regular season ? SECT ? NCAA seeding ? NCAAT results ? Champions Classic ? Overall wins ?

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT