ADVERTISEMENT

Cal, you SOB….

I don’t think he’s ever been this close to being fired and he knows it. If we can’t get 3-4 key guys to return, I would rather move on still. Fwiw
Didn’t we do this after St Peters? Got the returning NPOTY to come back along with Wheeler, and Toppin. Gonna pair them with the class we are bringing in and make a run? Oh we did? It didn’t work???

Well I bet it will this time 🙄

You got me back on board for 1 more year. Let’s get DJ, Edwards, Z, Thiero and possibly Reed to return and run it back! Go Cats!!
homer simpson laughing GIF

I'm not going to be like some people who claim they won't watch the games. I love my Wildcats too much to ever not watch a game. That said, I will not get duped by CCC into believing we are the gold standard until he is gone.
I will definitely watch, I love basketball and Kentucky to much, but I don’t trust this coach to get the job done anymore

Not me he can’t Coach that’s his biggest issue
No secondary defense
No press if we get behind
No defense against blob plays
Terrible roster construction
He will be fired after next season to many better Coaches in SEC

I don’t think he’s ever been this close to being fired and he knows it. If we can’t get 3-4 key guys to return, I would rather move on still. Fwiw
He was fired in the nba though. I remember him saying he was SHOCKED and blindsided by it . So I’m not even sure he’s aware of how things really are. Of course that whole story could have been a lie . You never know with him .

You got me back on board for 1 more year. Let’s get DJ, Edwards, Z, Thiero and possibly Reed to return and run it back! Go Cats!!
I’m starting to lean this way as well. If he can get back to coaching that angry defensive style he coached his last 3yrs at Memphis & the first 6 yrs here that’s half the formula for his success! Cal was meaner & demanded more accountability on the defensive end first then it was off to the races with an elite PG! Anthony Davis was special on both sides of the floor, no denying that. I’m just hyping myself up for no reason. Can’t trust Cal anymore, I just can’t!

Cal is a conman. If you still support him you are a fool and a sucker. Maybe it’s not your fault because that’s how a good conman works. If you truly believe you aren’t being conned then you’re just stupid.

Loser. Find another team/coach/ fanbase to spew your hate
No I want to win which is why CCC should be out you’re the loser sadly with a loser mentality ie keep doing the same thing and expecting different results which is also insanity

You better get two studs out of the portal or it’s going to be a long year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT