ADVERTISEMENT

Cal today on Fredrick

That sounds about right. Fredrick just hasn't practiced enough at full speed to get into this game very much. You hate to not let him get a couple minutes at the Garden though, so you try to get him in the game if possible.
Maybe we are leading by so much that they bring him in as the cigar man with 45 seconds to go.😉

Cal said he would only play 7, maybe 8 players tomorrow night. Knowing Cal, who actually believes CJ will be one of those? No me. Allen should be one of those 8 before CJ.

Not

I think it’ll end up being 9.

The starting 5 + Toppin, Davion, Hopkins, and Collins.

Hopkins has a ways to go but the staff really likes him.

Toppin is obvious.

Collins out of necessity. He better figure it out quick because there’s no hiding him. We muhave his minutes.

I think it’ll end up being 9.

The starting 5 + Toppin, Davion, Hopkins, and Collins.

Hopkins has a ways to go but the staff really likes him.

Toppin is obvious.

Collins out of necessity. He better figure it out quick because there’s no hiding him. We muhave his minutes.
Hopkins & Collins will be completely over matched
They struggled against division 2 teams

If the best we can expect from a player is "1 or 2 minutes, up and down" a few times, then he probably shouldn't be playing. Not only does it seem like he's not 100%, but also, he might be more of a liability if he's not ready.

He won't be the difference maker this early. Roll with what we got.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Frederick’s a heady experienced D1 player. Does not make mistakes or turnovers. Lots for b-ball iq which we have lacked. Plays within himself and a dead eye shooter and scorer. AND he is a very good post passer which we haven’t had and certainly need. He will play a ton this season

Frederick’s a heady experienced D1 player. Does not make mistakes or turnovers. Lots for b-ball iq which we have lacked. Plays within himself and a dead eye shooter and scorer. AND he is a very good post passer which we haven’t had and certainly need. He will play a ton this season
If he feels like he can play let him have a couple of minutes to see how he does. I believe he will see a few minutes tomorrow night. Cal should leave it up to CJ.

If he feels like he can play let him have a couple of minutes to see how he does. I believe he will see a few minutes tomorrow night. Cal should leave it up to CJ.
If everyone else is hot from 3 just leave him out but if we get behind and are struggling you gotta give him a chance just to see.

Reactions: westerncat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT