ADVERTISEMENT

Cal this upcoming season...

Pickle_Rick

Senior
Oct 8, 2017
You Basketball Bennies just don't appreciate the genius of the highest paid HOF. Most successful coach in UK history!! ( Rupp was the most successfully. Nuh-uh! No one's has had more players drafted. No one has ended generational poverty like OUR HOF-er)

Coach, we need to inbound the ball.
Then go! Do the play!
But coach, that's the same play we always run!
Exactly! They'll expect us to change, so we won't! We'll catch them with their pants down!!

Coach! We're getting pick and rolled to death! We need to switch to a zone.
No! That's exactly what they're thinking! So we won't, and catch them with their pants down!

Coach, some atribute your loses to an inability to adapt, what do you say?
I say what's on Little House tonight? I've got the team watching it for a team building exercise. That Laurel Ingot, boy she's feisty!
It's Laurie Ingols coach.
Gotta go, gotta pet my dogs.

dumb and dumber GIF

Cal when looking at his cupcake schedule and recruiting class.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
You Basketball Bennies just don't appreciate the genius of the highest paid HOF. Most successful coach in UK history!! ( Rupp was the most successfully. Nuh-uh! No one's has had more players drafted. No one has ended generational poverty like OUR HOF-er)

Coach, we need to inbound the ball.
Then go! Do the play!
But coach, that's the same play we always run!
Exactly! They'll expect us to change, so we won't! We'll catch them with their pants down!!

Coach! We're getting pick and rolled to death! We need to switch to a zone.
No! That's exactly what they're thinking! So we won't, and catch them with their pants down!

Coach, some atribute your loses to an inability to adapt, what do you say?
I say what's on Little House tonight? I've got the team watching it for a team building exercise. That Laurel Ingot, boy she's feisty!
It's Laurie Ingols coach.
Gotta go, gotta pet my dogs.
It is the new "Gold Standard".... at least we will get a participation trophy.

• Haha
Reactions: CROCAT
lol this has been a terrible offseason. I mean there's really no way to put it.
I'm still excited to watch the incoming freshman as well as the development of whoever we do get back.....but yeah.

lol this has been a terrible offseason. I mean there's really no way to put it.
I'm still excited to watch the incoming freshman as well as the development of whoever we do get back.....but yeah.
Gonna be a lot of struggles early. Lots. Might be ok around February. And then MAYBE a S16.

The hopefully Cal had had enough and we force him out. Gonna be expensive. But so would keeping him at this point.

You're a fraud of a poster and I doubt you even actually cheer for Kentucky. You're totally willing to watch the program burn to the ground. No real fan would do that.
No fan would crap all over the program when they were down. You abandoned KY when things weren’t the best and found a scapegoat to blame for your lack of loyalty. I expect such fair weather cowards to blame those that stick with the program regardless. It’s typically of those trying to hide their shame. You quit on the cats dude.

No fan would crap all over the program when they were down. You abandoned KY when things weren’t the best and found a scapegoat to blame for your lack of loyalty. I expect such fair weather cowards to blame those that stick with the program regardless. It’s typically of those trying to hide their shame. You quit on the cats dude.
I never quit. You never started.

I never quit. You never started.
Yeah, you quit. You can’t hold a Go Cats sign in one hand and sling crap on them with the other. Sorry.

No I know you are going to say Cal ain’t KY. Well that’s a laugh. Who holds his contract and refuses to buy it out? KY!!

Last edited:
Agreed. But he despises the NIL because his precious Olympic sports don’t get the cash. It was telling when Cal and Stoops went to Frankfort for the NIL issues, Barnhart was nowhere to be found. He is clown and has been terrible AD.
What exactly did you realistically expect him to do? What did you expect Frankfort to do? None of these people was stopping anyone from paying Oscar. You can buy a Ferrari if you want. Why don’t you?????

What exactly did you realistically expect him to do? What did you expect Frankfort to do? None of these people was stopping anyone from paying Oscar. You can buy a Ferrari if you want. Why don’t you?????
This doesn’t have anything to do with Oscar. Barnhart painted UK in a box with the Cal lifetime contract and a lot of the power brokers who do have the cash don’t like the shitty product Cal puts on the floor. There is money in Kentucky no matter what some people on here think. Plenty of money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT