ADVERTISEMENT

Cal still hasn't told UK he's leaving

Per KSR

Cal is deranged
simple dude is the biggest Narcissest we have seen in while. He is doing this imo to hurt ky with Portal and coaching candidates.

I predict he will go down as the most despised coach we have ever had including Gillespie. He cannot stand the fan base/ the state of ky and I believe he feels the people are beneath him. Karma is a bitch Cal, this state and its people have been very damn good to you up until you decided to stick your middle finger up at us and mail it in.

So, how is it that KSR says Cal hasn't told UK yet and, at the same time, Gabriel is reporting that Cal told UK and told them how much he wanted to stay? It seems one has to be true and the other isn't.
He should have 0 negotiating power with UK. I hope Mitch laughed in his face.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Go Away GIF - Go Away Homer GIFs

I have heard that as of last night he hadn't even talked to the incoming freshmen about all this yet. The assistants are still in contact though.

This is going to be really funny if he was just doing this to leverage more power at UK. IE giving Brad a job.

I found it funny the video yesterday.......Dudes out and about just walking his dog...........like it's a normal Monday morning LOL.

Maybe he isn't going after all and this is just leverage for more like u said.....be it money or something else.

I wonder if Cal is trying to get this to go to court. If he loses he likely wouldn't be coaching at Arkansas on grounds of character. If he wins either he'd walk away with every penny he thinks he's owed, or UK would cave and offer him a new deal.

I wonder if Cal is trying to get this to go to court. If he loses he likely wouldn't be coaching at Arkansas on grounds of character. If he wins either he'd walk away with every penny he thinks he's owed, or UK would cave and offer him a new deal.

While I guess you reach a certain limit when making a ton of money, (dude makes 9 mil whats another 1 mil to them), 33 million is hard to walk away from I would think.

Probably got cold feet about starting over in Arky. Would prefer the 33 mil buyout and take off a year.

I don’t think I believe Cal and Mitch haven’t talked. As soon as Mitch seen and heard what has been all over the news and social media, it just stands to reason that if they hadn’t already talked, that Mitch would call him to see what was up? How could he not?

simple dude is the biggest Narcissest we have seen in while. He is doing this imo to hurt ky with Portal and coaching candidates.

I predict he will go down as the most despised coach we have ever had including Gillespie. He cannot stand the fan base/ the state of ky and I believe he feels the people are beneath him. Karma is a bitch Cal, this state and its people have been very damn good to you up until you decided to stick your middle finger up at us and mail it in.
Wasn't that evident when he told fans to be mad at him and not the players?

Reactions: deep3
So, how is it that KSR says Cal hasn't told UK yet and, at the same time, Gabriel is reporting that Cal told UK and told them how much he wanted to stay? It seems one has to be true and the other isn't.
I'm gonna guess Cal had people reach out on his behalf.

I just don't see how any of that works out in his favor. BUT, he is a giant narcissist, so who knows what he actually believes.

Hes going to be fired if he doesnt announce hes leaving soon. And the point stands hes leaving bc the fans didnt want him here anymore
"Going to be fired" and being fired, as you stated earlier, are two completely different things.

Just because someone reports something doesn't always make it true.

People in negotiations usually don't finalize everything until the deal is done. He will give his notice when that is done.

I am fine with moving on if we can get the right hire, but I really don't want to move on for a worse situation. And that is looking like the predicament we are in.

UK isn't the draw for coaches it once was.
There are 50 coaches out there that could do better than what Cal has done these last 7 yrs

Reactions: BIG BLUE GURU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT