ADVERTISEMENT

Cal still hasn't told UK he's leaving

Is he considering the ambassador role at UK? He obviously doesn’t wanna leave Lexington.

I think it's weird, but what is the direct harm that can come from not announcing despite it being obvious he is gone?

I can’t take anymore cal, the fact that this egomaniac is holding Kentucky hostage right now, when he wanted to leave is proof it’s time to move on. He was looking for other jobs in February. He got his wish, stop being a prick and move on, let’s Kentucky move on
Just because someone reports something doesn't always make it true.

People in negotiations usually don't finalize everything until the deal is done. He will give his notice when that is done.

I am fine with moving on if we can get the right hire, but I really don't want to move on for a worse situation. And that is looking like the predicament we are in.

UK isn't the draw for coaches it once was.

Just because someone reports something doesn't always make it true.

People in negotiations usually don't finalize everything until the deal is done. He will give his notice when that is done.

I am fine with moving on if we can get the right hire, but I really don't want to move on for a worse situation. And that is looking like the predicament we are in.

UK isn't the draw for coaches it once was.
Or these school put contracts in place at the right time and made it extremely hard for them to leave. Kentucky is still one of the best jobs in the sport, and Kentucky can get a good coach.

It doesn't really matter if he told us he's leaving. He broke his contract twice, which is a firable offense. He's gone no matter what.

Reactions: KFuqua
IMO. Arkansas BoT hasn't okayed the contract.

There is a world where it's not approved and all hell breaks loose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT