ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Said Sharpe Doesn't Know the Plays ... What Plays?

Sharpe is so ****ing bad he can’t get in a game where our 12th man is forced to play double digit minutes.

it’s beyond obvious at this point that Sharpe and Cal have a mutually beneficial deal where Cal pretends to have recruited the #1 guy, and Sharpe steals millions from Kentucky businesses with no intention of playing a minute here.

Seems like there’s an agreement for Sharpe to practice and get drafted without playing in a game. Not shocked by it at all and not sure why anyone else is surprised at this point either.
I keep telling everyone my sources say he isn't playing this year. Nothing decided about next year. Too much risk to draft stock if not an immediate phenom playing against high-level SEC competition from the get-go.

We literally run ZERO offense. It is dribble, dribble, try to beat your man. Throw up something at the end of the shot clock.
UK runs a ton of plays. If you know what you’re looking at your notice several different variations of the floppy action or Horn at top of the key, running guys from the baseline around to the top of the key to create opportunities so it’s not just one set play but it puts players and opportunities to make plays. Exactly what’s done in the NBA

UK runs a ton of plays. If you know what you’re looking at your notice several different variations of the floppy action or Horn at top of the key, running guys from the baseline around to the top of the key to create opportunities so it’s not just one set play but it puts players and opportunities to make plays. Exactly what’s done in the NBA
Which play did they run in the last 0:22 of regulation?

According to his own mouth, it’s called “run” and “shoot.” Sounds like Sharpe has never played basketball before. Maybe he will be ready in a few years.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
How am I bitching?

I simply asked a question. This thread is about the plays Cal runs.

Can you just go harass someone else?
he runs plenty of plays but the players don’t follow it,but i will agree he should have called a timeout when it stalled

Sharpe knew what his high school credits were and he knew he was eligible for this draft a year ago, and he’s made dubious and lied about that status and his plans for months.

Why? It’s either because he plans to pass up guaranteed set for life lottery money to play for UK as a 20 year old, or it’s because he knew he wouldn’t get NIL money if there wasn’t an illusion he’d play here.

what do you think is more likely? Sharpe might literally be the biggest piece of shit to ever come to Kentucky, and Cal will have been complicit in his plan for the clout of pretending to land the #1 player.
I don’t blame sharp at all. No one is to blame for this except cal for going along with this charade.

We run some horns stuff and floppy action for Grady. Nothing we do requires overly precise action or timing. I seriously doubt the reason Sharpe isn’t playing has anything to do with plays. I don’t pretend to know the answer but I have my doubts he plays

We literally run ZERO offense. It is dribble, dribble, try to beat your man. Throw up something at the end of the shot clock.
Same as the other thread. You have no idea what plays are called, what's ran, what a player screws up. You just see we didn't score on a possession and scream, "Cal can't coach" because you're only here to complain.

At the end of regulation they obviously ran the same iso for Wheeler he'd scored on multiples times that game. When Miss St. cut him off and he had to back out with 6 or 7 seconds left than you can say he should have called a time out to regroup for a last play.

I don’t blame sharp at all. No one is to blame for this except cal for going along with this charade.
Which is why I’m furiously angry at Cal, I want him gone.

Cal isn’t ignorant to a kids high school credits. He’s known this whole time just as Shaedon has.

it’s the beginning of an NIL era and Cal let a kid abuse loyal businesses. That’s good for businesses giving our kids money in the future.

Which is why I’m furiously angry at Cal, I want him gone.

Cal isn’t ignorant to a kids high school credits. He’s known this whole time just as Shaedon has.

it’s the beginning of an NIL era and Cal let a kid abuse loyal businesses. That’s good for businesses giving our kids money in the future.
You’re so stupid . We are 16-4. We have a good team. And you want Cal gone? You retard . And Sharpe will play within the next week or two. Go do something with your life

You’re a retard
Why didn’t Sharpe play then? He has to be the most misevaluated, worst #1 ranked player in history.

Guy can’t get in when we have 3-4 guys hurt and another 1-2 in foul trouble.

Sharpe must be awful at basketball. Skal was a poorly evaluated #1 and he played significant minutes, Sharpe can’t get onto the floor.

Same as the other thread. You have no idea what plays are called, what's ran, what a player screws up. You just see we didn't score on a possession and scream, "Cal can't coach" because you're only here to complain.

At the end of regulation they obviously ran the same iso for Wheeler he'd scored on multiples times that game. When Miss St. cut him off and he had to back out with 6 or 7 seconds left than you can say he should have called a time out to regroup for a last play.
He don’t call timeouts at the end of games because he does not know what to draw up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT