ADVERTISEMENT

Cal only played Shepherd 16 minutes v Kansas and UK lost by 5

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
Lets say Cal plays Reed 26 minutes and sits Wagner, Edwards and Reeves more; its obvious that Ky would have beat Kansas based on Reed’s line and the others.

Really pizzes me off.

Really? This topic only been discussed 4775337864367854 times. I think there must be a mistake. Or maybe the OP is just trying to bait the board. Again

Doesn't matter with the hypotheticals. The game is over. If we play KU again n March I like UK to win if healthy. Reed is a big part of that confidence.

The faith other players will improve is as well. Our fans seem bound and determined to cause drama on the team. Hope the guys ignore the ignorant noise.

Lets say Cal plays Reed 26 minutes and sits Wagner, Edwards and Reeves more; its obvious that Ky would have beat Kansas based on Reed’s line and the others.

Really pizzes me off.

Wow. 10 day bender?

We have the most critical and negative fan base in all of college basketball.
Been saying this for years. The worst part of being a UK fan is other UK fans. This place in particular is filled with some of the most miserable people on Earth. Everything about this team so far is looking great and people can't help but complain.

Reactions: Zissou87
Will someone explain to the rats that his minutes were limited because he got into foul trouble early in the 1st half. How is it possible to be this clueless?

Reactions: lazycat75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT