ADVERTISEMENT

Cal needs to see a sports psychologist

CatOfDaVille

Senior
Mar 30, 2007
Maybe he can borrow Reed and Justin's. He needs to learn how to not let his butthole pucker up in one-and-done situations like he has his entire career.

His tension affects the players. Reeves scores 20+ for like 6 games in a row and all of a sudden in the SECT he has 13. Yeah i know he had foul trouble. Ruined my parlay but whatever.

I don't know y'all. I've been drinking tonight and I'm bummed because I live this team but our coach is hurting instead of helping. Sucks.

Maybe he can borrow Reed and Justin's. He needs to learn how to not let his butthole pucker up in one-and-done situations like he has his entire career.

His tension affects the players. Reeves scores 20+ for like 6 games in a row and all of a sudden in the SECT he has 13. Yeah i know he had foul trouble. Ruined my parlay but whatever.

I don't know y'all. I've been drinking tonight and I'm bummed because I live this team but our coach is hurting instead of helping. Sucks.
He’s got Dr. Bob Rotella! He’s doing great.

Can't teach an old dog, new tricks....but Cal could decide to try adding some tricks next year. I hope Cal is not too ignorant, or stubborn or narcissistic to adapt to things that may help him be more prepared for things that may help him win games.

Florida ML for the coin back!

All I can muster is, we will probably see a team in the ncaa tourney who has a young coach that is hungry to beat us, just one time....and because of this scenario, we will fold and probably lose the game.

After seeing Cal’s unjustifiable lineups and sub patterns, I need to see a psychologist.

I guess playing your best players and playing your best lineup together is difficult.
Unjustifiable to who? You?

What are your credentials?

He doesn’t need anything but a moving van. He needs to take his phony, used car salesman, snake oil selling dog balls rubbing non coaching ass the hell on back east. In his 15 years here, he has set this program back 100 years. Not only can he not coach, he doesn’t want to coach. He’d be the perfect coach for the Washington Generals. Just roll the ball out, grab himself a big plate of momas greasy nasty pasta and ruin a white dress shirt. I’d rather have Eddie Sutton on a Vodka bender sitting on my bench.

You're spot on. If anyone needs any proof, just look at Calipari's post season record in his last 9 post season games..... 2-7..... 2 wins & 7 losses. Starting in 2020 just 2 post season wins. I bet 90% of the teams in college basketball has more wins than that. His teams definitely play tight at tournament time.

2010 - We miss our first 20, 3 point shots against West Virginia. & 16-29 at the Free Throw line
2011 - We go an embarrassing 4-12 at the Free Throw line in a 1 point loss to UConn
2015 - With 2 future Hall of Fame players Booker & Towns UK plays as tight as a banjo string with a 4 point lead, Calipari starts trying to run the shot clock out
2022 - our 3 best shooters Grady, Tyty & Mintz goes a combined 6-26 from the field in an inexcusable, embarrassing loss to something called Saint Peters
2023 - Our 2 best shooters Reeves & CJ Fredrick goes a combined 2-18 in our loss to K-State

I expect the same thing to happen in this years tournament

• Sad
Reactions: CatOfDaVille
He doesn’t need anything but a moving van. He needs to take his phony, used car salesman, snake oil selling dog balls rubbing non coaching ass the hell on back east. In his 15 years here, he has set this program back 100 years. Not only can he not coach, he doesn’t want to coach. He’d be the perfect coach for the Washington Generals. Just roll the ball out, grab himself a big plate of momas greasy nasty pasta and ruin a white dress shirt. I’d rather have Eddie Sutton on a Vodka bender sitting on my bench.
When he was hired he said the job had a 10 year lifespan. He got fat, arrogant, and greedy so he’s still here. Somehow along the way he started believing he was bigger than UK basketball. There are a few posters on this site (even in this thread) that think so too .

Reactions: WildcatforLife1965
Unjustifiable to who? You?

What are your credentials?
It's called math Erin. [laughing]

PUeYWPe.png

Cal would rather prove he’s right about players and lineups than win games and be wrong. He’s a narcissist and will never change. He’s dug his heels in and needs to be fired.

Reactions: CatPhight
Cal would rather prove he’s right about players and lineups than win games and be wrong. He’s a narcissist and will never change. He’s dug his heels in and needs to be fired.
i eluded to something like this a couple months ago. it seems insane, but he makes you think that.

Reactions: ck-2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT