ADVERTISEMENT

Cal just said he's 24/7 and he's not changing.

Another lie exposed for Cal. "You're at this job to hang banners". If that was the case, you bench DJ and Edwards EASILY.

Does he not know why Geno Auriemma is the best in women's basketball? He actually has discipline and will bench your ass if you're bad. He benches his entire starters and doesn't even start them sometimes.

Those little puss balls can go somewhere else as far as I'm concerned. Anywhere but here. Cal is also lying sack of poop.
If people like Cal didn't enable their weaknesses, they'd not be weak.

We live in a society where parents are soft to prevent their kids from be hurt or offing themselves (yes, some parents I know are truly worried that if they are TOO hard on their kids, they'll kill themselves, or worse, kill their parents). There have even been kids that have sued their parents for all sorts of things that I grew up thinking was just normal parenting!

If people like Cal didn't enable their weaknesses, they'd not be weak.

We live in a society where parents are soft to prevent their kids from be hurt or offing themselves (yes, some parents I know are truly worried that if they are TOO hard on their kids, they'll kill themselves, or worse, kill their parents). There have even been kids that have sued their parents for all sorts of things that I grew up thinking was just normal parenting!
I’m not sure one scenario is worse than the other. They are both horrible.

I think he meant "I'm not changing" as in he's committed to working hard for UK. But we know he's not changing anything.
Sounded like an entitled and full of himself in how he did such a great job keeping his kids engaged — and not the least bit concerned about possibility of being fired for 4 straight years of post-season futility!!

Imagine Reed returns and he comes off the bench again next year 😂
Well we'd better be ready because that will be what happens (if Reed returns). Cal's new draft prospect with family/handler promises (or bribes) will be thrust into the starting lineup and Cal will justify it to fans as Reed being a "spark off the bench" who he's trying to push to win the 6th Man of the Year award!

Those little puss balls can go somewhere else as far as I'm concerned. Anywhere but here. Cal is also lying sack of poop.
Exactly! If Wagner and Edwards didn’t earn to be in the starting lineup based on practice and game production, then fine!,

Reed and Dilly should have been in starting lineup for SEC and NCAA tourney and we would’ve not gotten behind in points or been further ahead in points the first 4-5 mins of both those games!!

Imagine Reed returns and he comes off the bench again next year 😂
If Reed is awarded BIGTIME NIL$$$ and returns, he will start. My concern would be can he handle the pressure of being “THE MAN” versus being an upstart Freshman who performed very well, far exceeding expectations ?? He appeared to tighten up a bit in the SEC tournament and against Oakland, but he was a Freshman and was able to defer to veterans Mitchell and Reeves. If he returns, next year, a whole lot will be expected from him … and he will know that !!

Last edited:
Reactions: LineSkiCat14
If Reed is awarded BIGTIME NIL$$$ and returns, he will start. My concern would be can he handle the pressure of being “THE MAN” versus being an upstart Freshman who performed very well, far exceeding expectations ?? He appeared to tighten up a bit in the SEC tournament and against Oakland, but he was a Freshman and was able to defer to veterans Mitchell and Reeves. If he returns, next year, a whole lot will be expected from him … and he will know that !!

No, he won't start. That would require change on Cal's part. Should have started this year. Earned it just like a couple other guys earned some starts and didn't get them. Have yall learned nothing about the narcissist in fief

No, he won't start. That would require change on Cal's part. Should have started this year. Earned it just like a couple other guys earned some starts and didn't get them. Have yall learned nothing about the narcissist in fief

If DJ is here, that could be a problem again. But I think Reed as a sophomore has a much more likely chance to start than the incoming freshman.

Still, it's going to be what looks like a slightly worse lineup around him. And of course, he still needs to make the progress.

All of our freshman played tight because they could see that Cal was tight and didn't know what to do. Wagner was shooting bricks and Edwards had a wide open dunk that was blocked by the rim.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT