ADVERTISEMENT

Fans getting played by Mitch and Cal

To get played, one has to believe what they are told at face value. I think most of the fans at this point don't believe a word Mitch or Cal have to say.
I beg to differ,but I have seen a big change in the mood of this message board after the Mitch and Cal sit down. I believe that the change was due to people thinking the Basketball Program was going to under go big changes in assistants and those around the program. Early Reports look like any changes will be minor,and next year will be no different than the last 5 years. The only changes look to be only the names on the back of the Jerseys.

How much do you contribute to UK?
I'm sorry, but what does my financial support to UK have to do with this thread topic? If I refuse to attend Rupp, I have no say in the state of the program?? Is there a certain dollar amount that allows me an opinion? It's it a "Buy a Gripe" campaign to fund (cough, cough) the NIL?

The common fan isn’t getting played. We know what’s up and see the dumpster fire with clear eyes. It’s the group of donors that (for whatever reason) continue to throw their money in the flames and UK as an entity who pays these overrated clowns, that’s whose getting played.

Reactions: TM2013
Again!!!! They say things will be changing with the Basketball Program , yet it is appearing that the only changes will be a team of ALL New Players. Talk is Cheap.
To "be played" I think you have to buy into what the person is selling. I don't think there are many UK fans buying that right now. Some are 100% put-off, but most are skeptical at best.

But that doesn't mean that us fans aren't hoping for the best possible team (players) to put on the court, good enough that even he/they (coaches) can't mess it up.

To get played, one has to believe what they are told at face value. I think most of the fans at this point don't believe a word Mitch or Cal have to say.
Yeah, if Cal or Mitch were to tell me it was daylight, I would still have to go check.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: *CatinIL*
How much do you contribute to UK?

Thousands. What’s your f**king point? Your opinion more valid somehow because of money? This kind of attitude from the admin is why we are where we are. This kind of attitude from a “fan” is just ignorant and divisive. Like if you don’t contribute money your opinion is not valid? GTFO.

It’s only been a week .Give it some time.
We are on the Titanic now and you want more time for oh "1 AND OUT " come up for air that woodsmoke clogging the brain

What The Hell Seriously GIF by Travis

Thousands. What’s your f**king point? Your opinion more valid somehow because of money? This kind of attitude from the admin is why we are where we are. This kind of attitude from a “fan” is just ignorant and divisive. Like if you don’t contribute money your opinion is not valid? GTFO.
Hammer meet nail....

Reactions: chroix
Again!!!! They say things will be changing with the Basketball Program , yet it is appearing that the only changes will be a team of ALL New Players. Talk is Cheap.
Not so fast…. I think the ladies basketball is fixing to change drastically for the better….
BUT….. not so much for Cal and the men’s.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
They are 'playing' the players on the next team as well. These kids are trusting their futures with Cal, because he's Cal. Given his substandard results and with his draft record falling as well, why play for him at this point? These kids are walking straight into a buzz saw next season all because of Cal. Why?

Every year, Cal totally reshuffles, gets an entire new hand, and hopes he has several Aces. Once every decade or so, he gets a Marcus Camby, Derrick Rose, Anthony Davis type who single-handedly takes over games and wills his teams to victory.

Do we have that type player this year? I’m skeptical at this point. That’s Cal’s only play.

Reactions: chroix
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT