ADVERTISEMENT

Cal is so full of crap

The case could be made that it’s going to be even more fun when you realize we didn’t.
What have you seen from cal the last 5 years at UK to make you think you are getting the great or even good version of cal? He’s a pompous prick who can recruit but coaches at a lower High school level at best. You will be truly amazed at just how bad of a coach he really is. It’s quite laughable unless of course he’s coaching your team.

Whats annoying to me is, ok.. lets say hes 100% being honest here.. where the hell was this the last 6 or 7 years? What, he needed to basically get fired for him to realize he needed to make some changes? Just kind of sad, it really didnt need to get to this.
Like SemperFi cat already said, he already told us what his priorities were a lot of us just refuse to listen. He literally spelled it out for us though when he said his mission is so much greater than wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
People in this fanbase aren't able to be objective about the situation so I take anything anyone else says with a grain of salt. Cal would still be here if he was getting the support he felt was needed so if you asked Cal, one-on-one, privately why he left Kentucky, I'm sure that would be the #1 reason. He couldn't assemble the sort of team he has now at Arkansas here. it's not so much a philosophical change as much as a monetary one. More people will wake up to this eventually. I just had a head start.
Go fire up the grill since you've got more pork than you need here, slopback. You might try putting your son in some remedial classes along with hiring a speech tutor as well he's very far behind, but not far from the hog tree.

I find it strange that so many still to this day miss it with Calipari.

Oh well, the issue with the “dead spots” on our court should suddenly correct itself now. I’d imagine Nike will suddenly pimp the brand again, and our coach will suddenly remember to play his best lineups. If people notice he was already recruiting older players in the portal….but oh well. I’ll leave it be.

Calipari’s downfall in the end, even though he’ll suddenly fix those problems too🙄, will be his coaching bench. He’s simply not a good floor guy and cannot resist the temptation to feel power and control.

At one of Calipari’s old stops he had an issue with the private plane he used for recruiting. The strong arming was heavy then too.
It was utterly amazing in the Oakland game when we were getting severely out rebounded by their 1 6 ft 6 front Court guy, and non-stop 3S from my favorite person ever Jack Gholky against an all star team and 3 7 footers.
Instead of helping and recovering early like Pope said in his practice which is exactly what we needed to do to get Jack out of rhythm, he instead pulls our best guards out puts in Wagner and three bigs that can't shoot or handle the ball because he thinks he can revert to 80s bully ball and win the battle of the boards and change everything. Wagner, promptly misses three three-point shots in a row while not passing and then no scoring from a non scoring lineup. I knew it was over at that time.

That Aaron Torres guy is nothing more than a Sesame Street Muppet. I love his enthusiasm, but my God he rarely ever says earthshaking or controversial. He reads or "hears" something and it's off to YouTube.

Confused Black And White GIF by Muppet Wiki
At this point he's basically handing out free handjobs to Arkansas fans for subscriptions to his channel, while selling Arky tee shirts

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
Your incessant trashing of the fanbase is tedious and hackneyed. Time to be blocked.
I haven't blocked him because his stupidity is on such a level that it's entertaining, the insults himself far better than any of us could with his responses like Cow finally put together his best team ever like it's better than the 2015 squad at UK😅

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT