ADVERTISEMENT

Cal is 5-0 this year...

I am a 65 year old female with 2 bad knees and a bad heart. I played in high school and college (until I hurt my knee) and coached a team of middle school girls.

I could out coach Cal at this point. At least I would teach a little defense. Plus I would ask a couple of posters on here to be my assistants.🤣🤣 Any takers.?🤣🤣

Against the front runners ro replace him, Beard, Pearl, Mussellman and Oats.

Just sayin'.

Edit: changed 3-0 to 5-0 to add Pearl and Beard
What iare Barnes and Oats doing right now??????. Playing to win a national championship while cal is home on the couch with his thumbs up his ass counting how many players he has put in the NBA and expecting pats on the back Kentuckys season is gauged by going deep in the tourney. Cal is no longer the guy to coach this storied program. UK basketball is now an after thought in the SEC. THANKS CAL.

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam
Good God tell me none of these turds are front runners outside of Oats. I mean @Bama may have gone differently but more importantly is the last 5 years. We are not named as competing for the SEC but on here hoping to fight for top 4 and a double bye. Be honest.

Reg Season:
2024 Now at 4th. (TIED)
2023 3rd.
2023 3rd.
2022 8th.

We are nolonger the beast of the SEC. Yet more like holding on.

Eeek. Gold standard. But look if we are honest we are fighting for that 4th spot every year for awhile. We are far from top 3 fighting for awhile. We are trying to pass the middle of the pack for that last spot. It's been that way for awhile.

REALITY CHECK:
WE ARE FAR FROM THE CLASS OF THE SEC. IT HURTS ME TO SAY BUT WE ARE USUALLY FIGHTING TO BETHE 3RD OR 4TH BEST AND RARELY WIN THE TOURNEY.
You are wrong. We have been and continue to be the best in the SEC. We didnt get where we are in 5 yrs and can't loose it in 5.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Some here said it before the tourney. If we could get to the sweet 16 we have a better chance. Big IF. this team seemed to rise to challenge when they WEREN'T favored most of the time. Just seeing the spread vs Oakland I commented "idk..St Peter's ptsd". Most of us weren't confident.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT