ADVERTISEMENT

Cal in LA watching Livingston work out

But they get here and do NOTHING. Is that Cal's fault? The culture right now is not a winning one. It's one of "let me do the bare minimum to get drafted, and if I get hurt or face getting exposed, let me hide on the bench somewhere". Who's responsible for this culture?

We've had very few that have left without making some kind of impact. Of course the ones tearing it up in the NBA are going to improve moreso once gone. Those players are after all mostly under 20 when leaving.

But they get here and do NOTHING. Is that Cal's fault? The culture right now is not a winning one. It's one of "let me do the bare minimum to get drafted, and if I get hurt or face getting exposed, let me hide on the bench somewhere". Who's responsible for this culture?

We've had 1 player hide on the bench and leave.

Reactions: JonathanW
considering the fact that CL is a Klutch player and they have their hands on a lot of recruits i am not sure how showing support for a player represented by KLUTCH is wasting time
Considering the reports that CL is either going pro or transferring it just seems like time wasted to me. Focus on doing a better job with the next Klutch player the ship on this one apparently has sailed.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Woof. He will transfer. Some of these dudes just need to have a long discussion with themselves though and say, "Maybe I'm not as hot stuff as I thought I was?"

It's one thing if one or two teams dog you; you're not going to be everyone's best option or pick. But when there's a consensus telling you "go back to school and bang on your craft"?

Maybe, just maybe you should listen.
Agree with you but it’s definitely tough when all their life they have been told how great they are . Then the social media ballislife type videos doesn’t help one bit. It just adds to more folks hyping these guys up and telling them stuff that they aren’t .

After reading Tucker’s article in The Atlantic, Livingston has a very small chance of getting drafted. Do we think for sure he will enter the portal?

After reading Tucker’s article in The Atlantic, Livingston has a very small chance of getting drafted. Do we think for sure he will enter the portal?
I guess the problem would be he doesn't want to play the 4 and Aaron has been promised it anyway.Edwards would be the 3 Chris wouldn't return to be a bench player.

I guess the problem would be he doesn't want to play the 4 and Aaron has been promised it anyway.Edwards would be the 3 Chris wouldn't return to be a bench player.
The transfer portal has its pros and cons, but I hate how it encourages players to take the easy way out and run from competition. If Livingston came back, he would improve his game by going against Edwards and vice versa in practice every day

You sure about that Ellen? Everyone?
I haven’t seen a single credible quote indicating otherwise from any leadership position within the university of kentucky. Not one. Neither have you or you would have quoted it. Instead you have to drag his wife into a vacuous inane comment. Proves you got nothing.

Perhaps you can quote a talking head that threw crap against the wall to get clicks from the weak minded? No doubt.

If true, credit to Cal. I want to see that old school Cal again.
I find that very difficult to believe. Cal is obsessed with draft night, and wants to be seen by as many people associated with the NBA as possible. Wouldn't shock me a bit to see him take a position with the league when his time at UK is up.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
I haven’t seen a single credible quote indicating otherwise from any leadership position within the university of kentucky. Not one. Neither have you or you would have quoted it. Instead you have to drag his wife into a vacuous inane comment. Proves you got nothing.

Perhaps you can quote a talking head that threw crap against the wall to get clicks from the weak minded? No doubt.
Why would they go on official record yet? Do you have proof of your claim they are all still happy? Where’s those recent quotes from “everyone”? You would have posted them if everyone said it. Means you have nothing. If you don’t know what calling you Ellen means then that’s on you. It has less to do with her and more to do with how close your huggin his nuts. Let me know when Mitch amd Co aka everyone goes on record within the last few months talking about how happy they are with Cal, I’ll wait.

Considering the reports that CL is either going pro or transferring it just seems like time wasted to me. Focus on doing a better job with the next Klutch player the ship on this one apparently has sailed.
Because "reports" are never wrong. 🤣

If he isn’t getting drafted he really should come back to UK. He should fit well with the incoming Freshmen and would get the chance to expand his role and lead the team. Whether he starts or not, he should be able to get plenty of minutes.

I wish the kid would just realize he could really be a great player for us at the 4 spot.

just read an article on LIvingston & the draft.........they basically were saying he is nowhere near draftable
basically laughing at this statistics, and abilities

Why would they go on official record yet? Do you have proof of your claim they are all still happy? Where’s those recent quotes from “everyone”? You would have posted them if everyone said it. Means you have nothing. If you don’t know what calling you Ellen means then that’s on you. It has less to do with her and more to do with how close your huggin his nuts. Let me know when Mitch amd Co aka everyone goes on record within the last few months talking about how happy they are with Cal, I’ll wait.
I know who Ellen is. I was remarking how pathetic and low life it is to drag the man’s family into a basketball discussion. That’s on you.

So you got nothing to prove that they are internally trying to oust Calipari. Just typical hater canned retorts. I knew that. Now everyone does. I’m laughing because I know both parties will honor their agreement. 6 more years…..

I know who Ellen is. I was remarking how pathetic and low life it is to drag the man’s family into a basketball discussion. That’s on you.

So you got nothing to prove that they are internally trying to oust Calipari. Just typical hater canned retorts. I knew that. Now everyone does. I’m laughing because I know both parties will honor their agreement. 6 more years…..
I never said they are trying to oust them, you put those words out there. You said everyone important to the program wants him to fulfill his contract. All I said was are you sure about that? Everyone? You have no proof of your claim and it has been said clearly by many of the important people that they aren’t happy with that status of the program and him. You wanna try to degrade me for forum chat go ahead you internet warrior. I personally think your a ****ing idiot and a true shitbag that damages the program by turning a blind eye to incompetent coaching. Your mentality of backing Cal and he does no wrong only encourages complacency and horrible performance by the coaching staff, which is what he have experienced now for years. People like you wanna nut hug and try to berate anyone who doesn’t agree with you. Literally everyone on this forum knows your nothing more than a nut hugger and thankfully there’s only a few of you left.

Last edited:
I never said they are trying to oust them, you put those words out there. You said everyone important to the program wants him to fulfill his contract. All I said was are you sure about that? Everyone? You have no proof of your claim and it has been said clearly by many of the important people that they aren’t happy with that status of the program and him. You wanna try to degrade me for forum chat go ahead you internet warrior. I personally think your a ****ing idiot and a true shitbag that damages the program by turning a blind eye to incompetent coaching. Your mentality of backing Cal and he does no wrong only encourages complacency and horrible performance by the coaching staff, which is what he have experienced now for years. People like you wanna nut hug and try to berate anyone who doesn’t agree with you. Literally everyone on this forum knows your nothing more than a nut hugger and thankfully there’s only a few of you left.
I’m absolutely sue of that. I support the program. You hate it unless they do things your way. You can’t defend such a ridiculous perspective so you have to stage in the relatives of the program and make reference to gonads to cover for it.

I think that about covers or. Have fun ripping and bashing the cats. It’s irrelevant to them.

I’m absolutely sue of that. I support the program. You hate it unless they do things your way. You can’t defend such a ridiculous perspective so you have to stage in the relatives of the program and make reference to gonads to cover for it.

I think that about covers or. Have fun ripping and bashing the cats. It’s irrelevant to them.
I don’t rip the Cats and if you call winning and taking pride in the name on the front of the jersey “my way” then yeah 99.9 of the fans want it that way except pukes like you.

First you whine that everyone important wants him to fulfill his contract then when I call you out on it you lash out at me making things up you claimed I said such as they wanted to oust him and where’s my proof etc. then when I call that out you once again try to degrade me and the fan base by saying we want it our way of traditional school values. You keep changing you argument why you are so mad and trying to take it out on me. I bet being married to you is fun.

Where’s your proof by the way everyone wants him to fulfill his contract ???? I’m waiting big talker shut up or show us your proof everyone wants him to finish the contract. Stop being a little bitch and acting mad because I called you out on your bs love affair with Cal.

Last edited:
I believe people around Livingston will want him to transfer. Cal is in a bit of a pickle because he does not have enough players for next year. This visit to LA shows that Cal is getting desperate to find more players. I still don't think Livingston will come back, because he and Cal have not gotten along well. But even if he does, that would be 8 players. Reeves, if he returns, would then make 9. I do not believe Tshiebwe is coming back. Just can't imagine Oscar wants to share the lane with Bradshaw and Edwards. We are not getting Holland, and I do not think we get Keshad Johnson until I actually see it happen. Cal desperately needs forwards, so that's why he flew to LA.

I believe people around Livingston will want him to transfer. Cal is in a bit of a pickle because he does not have enough players for next year. This visit to LA shows that Cal is getting desperate to find more players. I still don't think Livingston will come back, because he and Cal have not gotten along well. But even if he does, that would be 8 players. Reeves, if he returns, would then make 9. I do not believe Tshiebwe is coming back. Just can't imagine Oscar wants to share the lane with Bradshaw and Edwards. We are not getting Holland, and I do not think we get Keshad Johnson until I actually see it happen. Cal desperately needs forwards, so that's why he flew to LA.
Well, the clock is ticking. He has until, what, 11:59 PM ET tonight to announce a transfer?

I’m sure he ( CAL) is walking around saying look what he turned into after his year at KY!
Look at what he turned into after he got the hell away from Cal. There was nothing about Livingston's game that looked NBA ready while playing for Cal. Obviously, away from Cal, he was able to show his real talent which would never happen while playing for Cal.

It is no one's fault but Cal. If the question had anything to do with anything good, the question wouldn't be asked. It is only asked because his followers never want to hold Cal accountable for his dumpster fires.

Not getting the players is the best thing that could happen to UK. It is going to take hitting rock bottom before Cal supporters stop talking about how great each following season will be after the most recent embarrassing season.

Woof. He will transfer. Some of these dudes just need to have a long discussion with themselves though and say, "Maybe I'm not as hot stuff as I thought I was?"

It's one thing if one or two teams dog you; you're not going to be everyone's best option or pick. But when there's a consensus telling you "go back to school and bang on your craft"?

Maybe, just maybe you should listen.
There was no shortage of UK fans last season who talked like Livingston was killing it. However, I don't believe that Livingston went from being a great high school player to an average college player solely because of his skills. He played for a coach who has no history of developing players.

Well tick tock Chris.....it's getting grateful it's getting g late on deadline deal.....

Add LMDcat to the list that have their hate of Cal make them cheer for the program downfall. This is getting stupid. I want Cal gone, 95% of sane fans want him gone at this point. But to say you want is to hit rock bottom just to ditch a coach is insane!! You're rooting for our program to fail. No thank you, that's the opposite of a fan.

It's one thing to want our coach gone. It's quite another to wish for UK to fail on the process. I'd like to think we can ditch Cal in a manner that allows us to sink no lower than we have and get him out without sinking the ship. We don't have to implode as a program to get him outta here. Some of yall have lost it over that man.

Well tick tock Chris.....it's getting grateful it's getting g late on deadline deal.....

Add LMDcat to the list that have their hate of Cal make them cheer for the program downfall. This is getting stupid. I want Cal gone, 95% of sane fans want him gone at this point. But to say you want is to hit rock bottom just to ditch a coach is insane!! You're rooting for our program to fail. No thank you, that's the opposite of a fan.

It's one thing to want our coach gone. It's quite another to wish for UK to fail on the process. I'd like to think we can ditch Cal in a manner that allows us to sink no lower than we have and get him out without sinking the ship. We don't have to implode as a program to get him outta here. Some of yall have lost it over that man.
It isn't my wish that is killing this program. It is your basketball god, CCC. You can add me to whatever list you want. However, there is only one list that you are on and that is the list for "Cal worshipers". Don't talk to me about the program as long as you are hanging onto Cal's jock. That is the only program you give a crap about. That man is dismantling this once storied program year after year, and you are ok with it. The longer he stays here the greater the damage. We have reached a stage where kids being recruited don't have any knowledge of UK's past greatness. However, those kids have plenty of knowledge about the wasted talent that comes to UK because of a worn out has been coach. This is not a good place to be. It is insane to continue thinking year after year that Cal is going to magically produce a winner when everything about his coaching results have been trending downward at the rate of a falling rock.

Last edited:

What's funny is that people like Woody the troll attack UK fans that don't proclaim their hate for Calipari nonstop while saying they aren't really UK fans but he NEVER calls these people out that want us to lose. Why? Because he's a shameless hypocrite. Exactly why I ignore his gibberish as he's not a person anyone would take seriously about anything. I.E. a babbling blowhard.

Last edited:
It is no one's fault but Cal. If the question had anything to do with anything good, the question wouldn't be asked. It is only asked because his followers never want to hold Cal accountable for his dumpster fires.
Literally nobody follows Cal. It's a myth that's been pushed by weak-minded posters that have to make up lies and insult the people they don't like because they are an emotional wreck and can't control themselves.

It isn't my wish that is killing this program. It is your basketball god, CCC. You can add me to whatever list you want. However, there is only one list that you are on and that is the list for "Cal worshipers". Don't talk to me about the program as long as you are hanging onto Cal's jock. That is the only program you give a crap about. That man is dismantling this once storied program year after year, and you are ok with it. The longer he stays here the greater the damage. We have reached a stage where kids being recruited don't have any knowledge of UK's past greatness. However, those kids have plenty of knowledge about the wasted talent that comes to UK because of a worn out has been coach. This is not a good place to be. It is insane to continue thinking year after year that Cal is going to magically produce a winner when everything about his coaching results have been trending downward at the rate of a falling rock.
You're not good at reading. I want our coach gone yesterday, I stated that multiple times in my post you quoted. Your response was delusional based on what I typed. Obviously no reasoning with a delusional human, so I'm done. Learn to reality.

You're not good at reading. I want our coach gone yesterday, I stated that multiple times in my post you quoted. Your response was delusional based on what I typed. Obviously no reasoning with a delusional human, so I'm done. Learn to reality.
I am glad you learned a new word in pre-school.

Who knows? Maybe Cal was reinforcing to Chris that the door was open to return to KY and we're playing positionless basketball. So other than PG, the best 4 guys are going to see the most minutes.

Or

It was just another opportunity to hype his guys (which by extension hypes Cal and UK)?

Guess we'll know by the end of the month.

I think CL just wants to play ball. Not everyone wants to go to college. Applies to athletes as well as Everyman. Cal gets lot’s of these types, because he runs a semi-pro program. He has 9 million reason not to care about fan opinion… So suck it up fans and send money to The Calatholic Church of UK % NIL.
Thank you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT