ADVERTISEMENT

Cal has to learn sooner or later

I’m pleased. You can count. Bad year. Have to have one every once in awhile. Some people quit easy.

Duke had a bad year. 19-12 or 18-13 is a “bad year”. The year we lost to Robert Morris in the first round of the NIT is a “bad year”. The year we flamed out in the round of 32 was a bad year.

This year was atrocious. Something that has never been done ever. The worst season in the history of Kentucky basketball. That’s not a “bad year”.

Duke had a bad year. 19-12 or 18-13 is a “bad year”. The year we lost to Robert Morris in the first round of the NIT is a “bad year”. The year we flamed out in the round of 32 was a bad year.

This year was atrocious. Something that has never been done ever. The worst season in the history of Kentucky basketball. That’s not a “bad year”.

I understand. Some lack coping skills. They can’t handle adversity. You state the trivial obvious. Get over it. Move on.

I understand. Some lack coping skills. They can’t handle adversity. You state the trivial obvious. Get over it. Move on.

I don’t think you do understand otherwise you wouldn’t have said what you said. Simple really.

I’m not “mad” about anything so nothing to move on from. We simply state facts and the truth and often times recently that is “negative” and it triggers you.

Accept it.

Not just guards. We need big men who drop the hammer on other big men. I’m interested in guards who are average or above average shooters but can get to the rim and finish when they need to get to the rim. A SF or even PF who can shoot it would be great in that scenario.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Man alive, if you didn't read the dates on these posts, you'd swear this was from this season.

Oh...you mean it's two years old and things still haven't changed?

WHO COULD POSSIBLY HAVE FORESEEN THIS?!?!?!

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I don’t think you do understand otherwise you wouldn’t have said what you said. Simple really.

I’m not “mad” about anything so nothing to move on from. We simply state facts and the truth and often times recently that is “negative” and it triggers you.

Accept it.
That's the beauty of facts. They're immutable. They can't argue with them so they argue with your character instead. A sure sign they have no germane rebuttal.

Reactions: kywildcat41086

Accept it.

Trigger what. Time for next year. Hand wringing, pissing and moaning over things that can’t be changed is sloth and cowardice. Everyone knows the record. So what. It’s done. Get over it. Move on.

Well, if we got 3 or 4 year guys you would be making the same thread that they suck and Cal can't recruit.
Well when you coach the #1 basketball program in the country and you make $10 million per year you need to figure out how to put a championship team on the court. Like he said "this is a no excuse program".

I guess so called fans are wanting him to learn how to win more than 80% of his games the past 6 years before this year????...lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT