ADVERTISEMENT

Cal has to learn sooner or later

Recruit guards that don't turn the ball over 7 times and make their one shining moment a random ****ing chuck up to the rim before the offense ever got set, and missed layups.

I’m over Cal and have been for 4 years. Players can’t hang a banner then go onto make millions while the fans and program basically get nothing. Wasted season.

Terrible coaching job. Slow the pace down to half court and we are struggling to score in the half court while we can’t stop Brown. Cal was scared to run with auburn and that’s embarrassing!

Listen if cal recruits any differently the "success" we've had will not continue.....Cal didn't miss free throws

Bad game for Cal. I like Cal, but this was a rough one for him. We came out hot and Auburn played tight at the start. It looked like we could push the lead out to 15 or even 20 in the first half. Cal, apparently thinking this momentum needed to be changed, made a mass substitution. Our cold players off the bench went on a short scoring drought that boosted Auburn's confidence. Auburn cut the lead dramatically at the close of the first half, and the game was on. Again, I like Cal, but today was a coaching performance that I'm sure he'd like to forget.

We started 4 freshman, but EJ was merely a starter in name only. He barely played.

But you are touching on an important thing that happened and it occurred before the first practice. Missing on Zion was the pivotal moment.

Every team has a weak spot, point guard is not where you want that spot to be. Sadly it got us in the end with waaaay too many turnovers.

I said we were missing “something” to be an elite team and that thing was an elite point guard. Love Hagans but he just wasn’t it. Not knocking the kid, but I hope next year he grows into the leader we need. Please don’t miss construe this as a bash on him. However several empty trips when Wall or Fox or Teague would give is “something”. Damn I wanted this one.

I hate to say it, but Pearl could take our players and beat his against Cal and obviously take his and beat ours. When you have a huge inside advantage in both the last two games and you don't exploit that nearly every trip down the floor, you just aren't doing a very good.

Yea my Calipari "love" burst in 2015. We had a great team and a chance to do something very special. Something, I'll never see in my lifetime. He's a great coach, spokeperson, recruiter. But not a great game coach. And cannot teach FT shooting. Time to make staff changes, and bring in someone to run the offense.

Hagans was just garbage in the last two games. Couldn't guard anyone. Made tons of mistakes. Just straight horrible time and time again and yet Cal just kept running him out there instead of Quickley.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT