ADVERTISEMENT

Cal ducking post gamer RADIO show

Cal's going to need a ton of Chapstick before this season ends. Can't be much skin left on those lips. He's still a legend, in his own mind though. Lmao!

dk4k24B.gif

I haven’t been able to listen to a post game interview in years, so this affected me none. But a bigtime coward move. You know he’d have been on there puffing his chest out like a peacock if we had won the game.

Reactions: Fox2monk
i said in a thread a week or two ago, that cal was just waiting for Edwards to have even a decent game and he would crow so damn loud it would be annoying. Edwards had a nice 2 minute stint I believe when he got those 7 points. Problem was he played 18 minutes and did nothing the rest of the game yet here’s cal thumping his chest about how well Edwards played. Edwards will be right back out there next game playing his 15-20 minutes minimally and possibly more. Cal is so badly wanting him to have a 15 point game so he can shove it in all of our faces, he will give him every opportunity to do so.
Started the second half running plays for him.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I'm sure she's bashing the fans on Twitter as we speak.
I don't follow her or keep up with her, but I did see a response from her where a fan was talking crap to her as I was searching for tweets related to Calipari

no fan should ever talk to her on twitter about her dad.

UK fans would be better served if they just didn't follow what she says or does. Let her live her life at Vandy doing whatever it is she does

my .02 cents

I am at the point where I'm about to not watch another UK game until he's gone. I have no hope for the team. No matter what happens, he will mess it up.
That's where I'm at. Especially last night with such a late game, and having to be up at 3:45am for work. Having to watch a bunch of lazy, pansy players being encouraged to play that way by a lazy, pansy coach.

Cal is “trying to get Edwards going” at the expense of the team. Edwards wasn’t bad last night but Cal needs to face the facts, his guy is a role player at this stage in his development.
Players First.

Edwards was sold a dream of being a high draft pick so Cal will continue playing him to the detriment of the team because that's more important in his eyes. And Edwards is one of the worst defensive players I've seen play here. Ole' defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT