ADVERTISEMENT

Cal ducking post gamer RADIO show

Cal doesn’t owe us anything. That’s been his stance for sometime. We are just a bunch of “crazy fans.” He is in charge. He is untouchable. And all the whining and griping we do on a message board means nothing to him. He doesn’t even know how to spell social media. He’s the king and he doesn’t even acknowledge us peasants.
Huh. That’s the attitude Louis the XVI had. Wonder how that worked out.

This is such a WOOSE move!!!!

He has NO problem lecturing all of us on how little we know about the game of basketball, yet when he falls flat on his face, he is such a COWARD that he can't face al of us same fans!!!

He is the perfect example of a BULLY that can't face someone that punches back!!!!!

I NEVER want to hear the term "Swaggy Cal" EVER again!!!! It is a charade!!!!

I saw an after game interview with Cal on WKYT. It looked like he was sitting at the table taking questions. He mentioned injuries, being young and he liked his team. I know that is his normal excuse but it isn’t a joke

Reactions: BigTyrone
How can you ask the guys you coach to go out and give it their best but you can't bother to show up to a press conference?

Great leadership
That’s just it. He doesn’t. He lets them sit with a hangnail. Which is really just him trying to cover his ass for losses, but he plays it like he cares so much about their welfare.

Reactions: Fox2monk
But he really really really misses his dogs.

Remember when we used to make fun of our rivals when their coaches did this? He's a coward and doesn't want to face the music. You are in charge so own it. Do your damn job and be the head coach you're being paid ridiculously for. Hopefully we get more and more pressure on him from big money people and the fans stop going to the games. He has to go.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

I just listened to that bloated corpse Cow. I don't know why, he said, I like Edwards, he played really well, it was good to get him back.

What game is he watching? The one where after fighting to get back Edwards jacked up a 3 to start the 2nd half and then continued missing shots to start 2nd half 0-4. You like that Cow???

Edwards went 3 of 8, 1 of 4 from 3 for 7pts, 4rbs and zero assist. In a game with nearly 200pts. Yes Cow amazing. Does he do this just to f**k with us? It's like his subbing. Guys hot pull him out.🤡

I love when he uses the "we are the youngest team in the country" excuse. We are every year because of how he recruits. Too many freshman every frickin year.
Yep. He acts like he is handed his roster of players at the beginning of the year as if he had no part in making the roster. It’s just damn idiotic at this point.

I saw an after game interview with Cal on WKYT. It looked like he was sitting at the table taking questions. He mentioned injuries, being young and he liked his team. I know that is his normal excuse but it isn’t a joke
It’s the postgame show he does with Tom Leach that fans stick around to listen to Cal’s comments that he skipped.

Reactions: bbncal02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT