ADVERTISEMENT

Cal ducking post gamer RADIO show

What's the bigger problem other than we can't defend?
Does there have to be one if it results in the same end? Ridiculous man.

But sure I’ll bite

1. Bad lineups. (we fell down 10 extremely quick tonight)
2. Lack of adjustments noth defensively and offensively
3. Bad offensive schemes (not as much this year but there’s been a couple of really bad lapses).
4. We’re flirting with a seven seed man.

Reactions: catben
What's the bigger problem other than we can't defend?
1 NCAA tourney win in half a decade ring a bell? [laughing]

goodfellas-laughing-bernie-mittens-1r7qs9080o5ls69c.gif

Does there have to be one if it results in the same end? Ridiculous man.
You said there was so I assumed you had something else.

We suck at defense. We sucked at defense before the SEC schedule and we suck at defense now. We're just playing better teams and we need to get it fixed in the next month or so because as soon as we get a good offensive opponent, it could go either way. DJ will help but he's not Scottie Pippen or Gary Payton. Not yet anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: UKortho
You said there was so I assumed you had something else.

We suck at defense. We sucked at defense before the SEC schedule and we suck at defense now. We're just playing better teams and we need to get it fixed in the next month or so because as soon as we get a good offensive opponent, it could go either way. DJ will help but he's not Scottie Pippen or Gary Payton. Not yet anyway.
It’s not getting fixed at this point. It’s just not.

It’s not getting fixed at this point. It’s just not.
Let me guess, we're not winning another game right?

Sorry, just not into absolutes. Never have been. I'm much more of an optimist than such shenanigans.

The truth is often somewhere in the middle of despair and euphoria.

• Haha
Reactions: STL_Cat
Lame as hell. He is a clown now. Yet they send Edwards out there, who has struggled all year and probably deserves his minutes cut tremendously. Give Edwards credit- he was man enough to go and I tip my cap to him. As far as Cal, you are a damn embarrassment for not facing the fans after this cluster.
This is just unreal. Cal can’t go. But they send out Edwards. Edwards is a better role model for the team than Cal.

You realize this is a SYMPTOM of bigger problems right?

We just lost to UT.
Epstein’s guard could defend better.
We gave up 42 points in the paint. Knecht didn’t even play well.

But keep laughing buddy.
@jameslee32 is one of the last holdout propagandists for Calipari on this message board.

He's preparing the cyanide pills for his master in the bunker as we speak.

Let me guess, we're not winning another game right?

Sorry, just not into absolutes. Never have been. I'm much more of an optimist for such shenanigans.

The truth is often somewhere in the middle of despair and euphoria.
Did I say that? Don’t put words in my mouth. But it’s February. Our defense is in the 100s. It’s not jumping 80 places in 10 games. Not unless something amazing happens.

They could have a run like 2014. But I HIGHLY doubt it. We were told this team was what Cal cooks with. And yet here we are. It’s not any better. We’ve got guys STANDING around on defense. That’s on the coach and the coaching staff.

I just listened to that bloated corpse Cow. I don't know why, he said, I like Edwards, he played really well, it was good to get him back.

What game is he watching? The one where after fighting to get back Edwards jacked up a 3 to start the 2nd half and then continued missing shots to start 2nd half 0-4. You like that Cow???

Edwards went 3 of 8, 1 of 4 from 3 for 7pts, 4rbs and zero assist. In a game with nearly 200pts. Yes Cow amazing. Does he do this just to f**k with us? It's like his subbing. Guys hot pull him out.🤡
i said in a thread a week or two ago, that cal was just waiting for Edwards to have even a decent game and he would crow so damn loud it would be annoying. Edwards had a nice 2 minute stint I believe when he got those 7 points. Problem was he played 18 minutes and did nothing the rest of the game yet here’s cal thumping his chest about how well Edwards played. Edwards will be right back out there next game playing his 15-20 minutes minimally and possibly more. Cal is so badly wanting him to have a 15 point game so he can shove it in all of our faces, he will give him every opportunity to do so.

Reactions: NostraDanis
Did I say that? Don’t put words in my mouth. But it’s February. Our defense is in the 100s. It’s not jumping 80 places in 10 games. Not unless something amazing happens.

They could have a run like 2014. But I HIGHLY doubt it. We were told this team was what Cal cooks with. And yet here we are. It’s not any better. We’ve got guys STANDING around on defense. That’s on the coach and the coaching staff.
Agreed. Let's not make this something personal okay? If you don't have anything else other than defense, that's fine. Even Ray Charles can see the biggest issue and it's a damn shame if we can't improve just 5% with the offensive firepower this group has this year.

I prefer to think we can make a run merely because we've had opportunities to do so. If we're truly being honest with ourselves, another liability is getting to the FT line and making them. Even Reed is struggling now.

All this other bullshit about how this makes people feel in Rupp Rafters, I don't care to be honest. I'm not here to be a therapist. It's not the end of the world to me and I HATE losing. I also have people who actually care about me and that's what's most important in life.

Last edited:
This is a poor lesson in accountability and leadership from a supposed leader of young men.

When things don’t go your way, hide. Terrible message to send to the team.

Im glad he didnt do the interview. He never answers the questions asked and just says stupid stuff anyway. Were young, I love my team. blah blah blah... i cant stand to here the guy talk so im ok if he never does another interview.

Props to Justin Edwards. He went out and did what his cowardly coach couldn’t. Face the media. Absolute clown cal is. A leader of men? LOL what a joke.

Reactions: jedwar and Fox2monk
Cal used to sell "gold standard," "Kentucky isn't for everyone," and "I can't hide you." Now the schmuck is only a few more bad losses away from getting chased down the hall by mediocre hack reporters. It really is that bad.

I would defend my father as well
If my dad made $10 million to do a job, and he kept failing to keep up his part of the bargain for four straight years, I'd probably get off Twitter and not involve myself with the angry portions of his consuming base.

That's called wisdom. $10 million a year can buy some really nice sound proof walls to drown out all the criticism.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Cal doesn’t owe us anything. That’s been his stance for sometime. We are just a bunch of “crazy fans.” He is in charge. He is untouchable. And all the whining and griping we do on a message board means nothing to him. He doesn’t even know how to spell social media. He’s the king and he doesn’t even acknowledge us peasants.
He never "hears the criticism", except that he addresses it almost every press conference.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Not like that. He’s cut some short but this is only like the second time I know of.
You are probably right. I was thinking of this POS clown. He did it at UK a few times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT