ADVERTISEMENT

Cal, "Chris Mack nuts, out of his mind"

giphy.gif

i'm still not sure that whole back and forth between cal and mack wasn't just a ruse. they both had quick retorts when the other spoke. almost like they had it ready to go.

Reactions: kl40504
Good job coaches, keep cutting promos on each other to boost interest in the rivalry.

Reactions: kl40504
Science denier and flat out liar. Oof
You can’t see how keeping your spit from traveling in the air could help with the spread of a disease that is spread through saliva droplet exchange?

Explain to me what’s hard about that to understand, please. I’m not being cute. I’d really like to know. Thanks

This is new but the actual “science” is starting to come out in the form of research and studies.

I honestly don't care if they work or not. I've gotten used to wearing one and it's no longer an inconvenience to me. I'd rather wear one than get stank face looks from other people while out in public. When it comes down to it, there is a whole lot that we don't know. With every scientific study that comes out, a new one will come out the next week refuting it.

I wear it. It’s not that hard. If it help a little bit either for me or for others, I have no problems with it at all. I’ve seen studies and reports that go both ways. Why risk it. I have a neighbor that refused to wear a mask and he made it out to be a big huge political deal. He tested positive. Now, he was fine, really had no symptoms, but he tested positive. He wears a mask now.

You can’t see how keeping your spit from traveling in the air could help with the spread of a disease that is spread through saliva droplet exchange?

Explain to me what’s hard about that to understand, please. I’m not being cute. I’d really like to know. Thanks

I'll give you that it MAY prevent somebody from sneezing several feet out. But now it's on the outside of the mask which you are constantly touching, adjusting, or taking off in your car & home and laying down on another surface. Washing hands habitually, avoiding close contact, and disinfecting surfaces seems like a more practical means of controlling transmission among the healthy populace. So do you actually believe people wearing masks will not get Rhinovirus, other Coronaviruses, or Influenza this year by doing so? I don't. Thin cloth masks are simply not designed to stop viruses. I wear mine at work and in stores, because I am required to. But this seems to be far more about control, than actual "science." And the minute someone throws around a cultish term like ,"science denier," it's a safe bet, they know little of the actual science, and are simply parroting as a means of control. It's all rather dystopian imo.

"He wears a mask, and his face grows to fit it." George Orwell

I'll give you that it MAY prevent somebody from sneezing several feet out. But now it's on the outside of the mask which you are constantly touching, adjusting, or taking off in your car & home and laying down on another surface. Washing hands habitually, avoiding close contact, and disinfecting surfaces seems like a more practical means of controlling transmission among the healthy populace. So do you actually believe people wearing masks will not get Rhinovirus, other Coronaviruses, or Influenza this year by doing so? I don't. Thin cloth masks are simply not designed to stop viruses. I wear mine at work and in stores, because I am required to. But this seems to be far more about control, than actual "science." And the minute someone throws around a cultish term like ,"science denier," it's a safe bet, they know little of the actual science, and are simply parroting as a means of control. It's all rather dystopian imo.

"He wears a mask, and his face grows to fit it." George Orwell
I actually agree with a lot of this. How can a person be a "science denier" when the 'science' contradicts itself every week?

I have to wear one at work and so does my Wife. We both wear them when we go out in public. She has a compromised immune system, so better safe than sorry IMO. How effective they really are, idk.

I don’t particularly like wearing them. They’re annoying, uncomfortable and burn me up at work. I do, however, love the Wife in one. I have very good reasoning for that. 😏

Florida recently removed mask requirements if I heard correctly, you're about to find out if masks make a significant difference or not.

My guess is, outside of very specific situations like being packed in a subway cart breathing right next to everyone, masks do more harm than good with people touching them and their face, and using them otherwise improperly.

I wear my mask.Don't have a problem with it.Those that don't wear one that's their choice and for those that do wear one that's their choice as well.Not really sure what the hell all the fuss is over it.People make choices and live with it.

No, I'm not, and no they don't.

Jeez. Another one that has zero idea what a mask is actually supposed to do. The cloth mask isn’t to protect you LowBrowCat. It’s to protect those around you. Yes they are exceedingly effective at what they are designed to do. There is no longer objective debate on this. You really only hear this sort of comment from idiots that still think the cloth masks are to protect the wearer. Think of it this way. Two China Virus patients, one with, one without a mask. Which one you want coughing in your face?

Look at it this way. The mask probably makes you better looking. Maybe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT