ADVERTISEMENT

Cal a Few Minutes Ago “Obviously, with a couple maybe I didn’t do as good a job as I thought I did.’

Gotcha. Yes and yes. Sorry, that was the farthest thing from my mind. I’m thinking getting laid, you’re talking baseball. Was thinking batter up maybe.

Hate to know that about your father. You should definitely watch the Cards in baseball this year so we’re not short a fan.

Reactions: Backer cutter
“I have empathy,” Cal said. “I understand what this program is about. I think, again, that’s what makes it what it is, and that’s why I tell players, this isn’t for everybody because the expectations are so high.

“The same with coaching. It’s not for everybody. This thing is — there’s a high expectation level, and it is Kentucky. You put that on. The other team is going to play out of their minds, and they’re going to play like they have nothing to lose. That means you’ve got to play that way.”

“So, yeah, I understand it, but, you know, my concern are these kids, and I tried to keep what you are saying off of them,” Calipari said of pressure and expectations. “Obviously, with a couple maybe I didn’t do as good a job as I thought I did. I wanted them to just play, have fun, enjoy the experience. You know, make the plays you make, take what they give you.”
I'm so sick of his stupid mouth can he please just go away... begging.

Reactions: catben
“I have empathy,” Cal said. “I understand what this program is about. I think, again, that’s what makes it what it is, and that’s why I tell players, this isn’t for everybody because the expectations are so high.

“The same with coaching. It’s not for everybody. This thing is — there’s a high expectation level, and it is Kentucky. You put that on. The other team is going to play out of their minds, and they’re going to play like they have nothing to lose. That means you’ve got to play that way.”

“So, yeah, I understand it, but, you know, my concern are these kids, and I tried to keep what you are saying off of them,” Calipari said of pressure and expectations. “Obviously, with a couple maybe I didn’t do as good a job as I thought I did. I wanted them to just play, have fun, enjoy the experience. You know, make the plays you make, take what they give you.”
I could have SWORN that I heard Cal say that during the NCAA Tournament ALL teams have the SAME pressure on them that WE have in games during the year!!!

Just MORE BULLCRAP from Cal!!! He is SOOOO full of it!!!

Reactions: RunninRichie

Is losing fun?

Reactions: RunninRichie
Go back if you can find it he is chewing out his top rebounder at UMASS before Camby was on the team. Can't remember the big guys name.
Cal is litterly chewing his ass out the entire time out. YOU GOT 1 REBOUND 1 MFER 1. REBOUND MFER OR YOUR ASS WILL NEVER PLAY AGAIN.
That's the Cal that came here in 09. He is long gone. Fat lazy and watching LHOTP now and petting dogs.
He's just tired.

• Angry
Reactions: Gromcat and catben
Yea Calipari what could go wrong when you’re telling your players that it’s all just a game go out there and just enjoy being here.

This guy is a comedy act.

Some men can’t handle money, and Calipari is one of them. He can’t handle success.
You're exact right ... Calipari came from modest means. Now he has 100's of millions and he feels guilty for his success. I believe its the foundation for this "ending generational poverty" bullshit parroted as OAD. It's UK that's paying the price for his altruistic malfeasance ... and he doesn't give two shits. He is a Sick and Twisted Carpetbagger that was empowered by a "lifetime" contract awarded to him by someone who doesn't have to pay that tab. It's damn sickening. Cal thinks his bionic mouth can explain it all away while calling BBN basketball "bennies". He can take is No 1 recruiting class and get the hell out of Lexington.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT