ADVERTISEMENT

Cade Tyson - Belmont transfer ... ???

Ripcord65

Senior
Apr 29, 2009
Anybody seen or heard anything about who is leading for Cade Tyson ? Shot 46.4% from 3p in the 2023-24 season.

He visited UT and then was going to UNC to visit. He is from NC. If we can't even get a visit from at least a couple of the better shooters available makes you wonder if it is going to be an on going thing. We are UK, we have the money and now we have a favorable offense for any good offensive player. Will that not be enough?

Reactions: Fox2monk
I noticed that as well, but I would take him next year for sure. Him and shulga should be adds
I see that you mentioned Max Shulga. I, too, would like to see us get him. Shulga shot over 40% from 3pt in 2022-23 at Utah State. I assume that he and Great Osobor played together for a while at Utah State ... ???
And, on a point completely unrelated to basketball ... I strongly favor U.S. support for Ukraine, and I see that Shulga is from Ukraine. I would enjoy pulling for him for that reason, too.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I see that you mentioned Max Shulga. I, too, would like to see us get him. Shulga shot over 40% from 3pt in 2022-23 at Utah State. I assume that he and Great Osobor played together for a while at Utah State ... ???
And, on a point completely unrelated to basketball ... I strongly favor U.S. support for Ukraine, and I see that Shulga is from Ukraine. I would enjoy pulling for him for that reason, too.
Osobor was at Montana State in 2022/23. Utah State lost their entire roster in 2023 when their coach went to VCU.

Danny Sprinkle brought Osobor with him from Montana State.

Shulga and agbo should be adds

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT