ADVERTISEMENT

Cade Cunningham announcing in 15 min

Which is fine provided Cal knew before we did.
I agree but if he respected Cal that much you would think he wouldn’t commit tonight though considering Kentucky plays a big game . I guess it doesn’t really matter people would be disappointed regardless but I feel like if the family had a lot of respect for Cal they could have waited until tomorrow or hell even committed on his Okla St visit this weekend

Last edited:
I actually got excited about a recruit before a commitment and I NEVER do that. Not ever. Shame on me, never again.
Dude , you were just like me , not drinking the koolaid for the longest time , but then falling for it . I've said many times I refused to get excited about Cunningham or Kuminga but I read too much positive crap from people I thought might know something (looking at you Dave) that I succumbed to it all . NEVER F___ckin AGAIN !

I hope he tears both ACLs the first game and never plays another minute of basketball. What an attention whore. He used all the other schools on his list just to give the illusion that he had a recruitment. This kid and his whole family can go f*** themselves and wither away in nowhere land.

Woah. NEVER wish injury on a kid. I hope he misses every shot he takes, but wishing serious injury on a kid is pretty crappy.

His Father asking Cal to fly down for “another” meeting and Cal canceled a fund raiser to do so and this kid and his father knew all along he was going to the same school that hired his brother!

If that's not a flair for the dramatic I don't know what is.

Screw him and the Cowboys!
And with that kind of thing going on, i think it's becoming an inside joke in the industry to see Cal drop everything to chase a recruit, that almost anyone would say is pointless. There's more than Cade involved in this publicity stunt.

Having Cal come down to meet him, maybe he told him then. When his teammate and friend decided to go to OSU, I pretty much knew it was over. The kid I think really considered UK, I really do. He did not have the big announcement, table with hats, the whole posse lined around him. He did it in the most reasonable way possible. No tv cameras, no ESPN announcement. I do not think he picked today to dig at UK. I may be wrong, but that is my opinion. No sour grapes here, good luck to the kid.
Who people should be taking the anger out on is the FAKE INSIDERS. Not the ones who said "things are looking good for UK", the ones who pounded their chest with the "DONE DEAL", "HE IS A CAT" "ITS A SHASTA NIGHT". Those fake ass wannabes trying to act like they have people telling them what 17-18 year old kids are going to do, when they do not even tell their friends their plans. Those are the people who should catch the fury, not Cade Cunningham. He did what he thought was best for HIM and his family.

Reactions: ScrooDook92
No matter how you cut it, you don't make this choice two hours before the UK game.

Totally disrespectful to Calipari to make the choice tonight.

He could have decided tomorrow, yesterday, a week from now.

He chose two hours before UK's opening game, against the #1 team in the country.
Definitely a bitch move!

lots of assumptions going on in this thread.

Oh well. We'll still have a great class with or without him lol

Be adults? The kid waits and announces right before our big game. It’s a POS move for a POS kid. Screw Cade. He absolutely used UK. So much for all that never being another hat on the table crap Cal spewed.
I hate to say it, but Cal's propensity for going after the best recruits has never changed while at UK, and now it's becoming a running joke in the leagues, IMO. It's like watching Richards jump really high on every single pp fake. It's amusing. But we all hope it will change.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Couldn’t have said it better myself

You two are absolutely disgusting. I will not wish harm to you, It is not my MO, but you truly are a piece of shit to wish injury on a 17 year old kid because he did not play for your Kentucky Wildcats. WTF is wrong with you ? Step back and take a look at what you are wishing for. It truly is the type of fans that give the good UK fans a bad name. I can honestly say, I am ashamed to be lumped into the same fan base as you two idiots.

You two are absolutely disgusting. I will not wish harm to you, It is not my MO, but you truly are a piece of shit to wish injury on a 17 year old kid because he did not play for your Kentucky Wildcats. WTF is wrong with you ? Step back and take a look at what you are wishing for. It truly is the type of fans that give the good UK fans a bad name. I can honestly say, I am ashamed to be lumped into the same fan base as you two idiots.
Heat of the moment bröther I hope he misses every shot he takes and misses the tourney apologies for my post truly let my emotions get the best of me

He was never coming to UK. Once the "powerhouse" OK State hired his brother, that is where he was going. These kids love the attention and truly enjoy stringing teams/schools along. Good Luck to him. Unless he is Trae Young or Zion, folks outside of OK won't hear about him until the NBA draft..

Reactions: RunninRichie
Kinda figured Cal knew considering his last visit with him was like two weeks ago and then we hear nothing else other than rumors from insiders. But I love Clarke and Boston with maybe Askew as the guards so it’s all good.

Reactions: crxohio
Woah. NEVER wish injury on a kid. I hope he misses every shot he takes, but wishing serious injury on a kid is pretty crappy.
I’ll say it again. Hope he tears both. Can’t stand people like him. If he knew it was OSU, be respectful of other people’s time and go ahead and commit. That’s time Cal could have spent recruiting a big or hell, even spend time with his family!! And the timing of the announcement? Yeah, that doesn’t scream attention whore at all lol. This kid is already my most hated player for next year.

Having Cal come down to meet him, maybe he told him then. When his teammate and friend decided to go to OSU, I pretty much knew it was over. The kid I think really considered UK, I really do. He did not have the big announcement, table with hats, the whole posse lined around him. He did it in the most reasonable way possible. No tv cameras, no ESPN announcement. I do not think he picked today to dig at UK. I may be wrong, but that is my opinion. No sour grapes here, good luck to the kid.
Who people should be taking the anger out on is the FAKE INSIDERS. Not the ones who said "things are looking good for UK", the ones who pounded their chest with the "DONE DEAL", "HE IS A CAT" "ITS A SHASTA NIGHT". Those fake ass wannabes trying to act like they have people telling them what 17-18 year old kids are going to do, when they do not even tell their friends their plans. Those are the people who should catch the fury, not Cade Cunningham. He did what he thought was best for HIM and his family.
Did you watch his announcement?

I don’t apologize. And really don’t give af what you think. I stand by what I said

I hope he tears both ACLs the first game and never plays another minute of basketball. What an attention whore. He used all the other schools on his list just to give the illusion that he had a recruitment. This kid and his whole family can go f*** themselves and wither away in nowhere land.

Your ass needs to be banned just like the other idiot who liked your post.

I’ll say it again. Hope he tears both. Can’t stand people like him. If he knew it was OSU, be respectful of other people’s time and go ahead and commit. That’s time Cal could have spent recruiting a big or hell, even spend time with his family!! And the timing of the announcement? Yeah, that doesn’t scream attention whore at all lol. This kid is already my most hated player for next year.

So you really are a piece of work. Wishing injury on a kid.
Yeah. Kid is an ahole. He just garnered a bunch of negative karma. But he’s not an enemy of the United States. He’s not a demon. Wishing I’ll upon him is downright crappy.

I don’t apologize. And really don’t give af what you think. I stand by what I said

feeling is mutual. Hopefully your ass gets banned and I never have to read such a ignorant, immature post from you again. Truly disgusting and, obviously you are not, but you should be ashamed for wishing shit like that on a kid. Big deal, he did not sign to play at UK, we will be fine. Your terrible post will not be. Please do not respond, I consider the conversation over, I really do not care to discuss ignorant shit with people like yourself. We both made our feelings known, carry on.

Idiot.

I hate to say it, but Cal's propensity for going after the best recruits has never changed while at UK, and now it's becoming a running joke in the leagues, IMO. It's like watching Richards jump really high on every single pp fake. It's amusing. But we all hope it will change.

What does this even mean?

Your posts read like a Calipari hate letter.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
“Running joke in the leagues”? What does that even mean?
Rather than spell out all the leagues names. You can't see what's happening here? Cal is not a quitter, and kids are taking advantage of it. I'm sure you think it's some attack on Cal, and the kid had no idea that UK was playing Michigan State. :joy:

No matter how you cut it, you don't make this choice two hours before the UK game.

Totally disrespectful to Calipari to make the choice tonight.

He could have decided tomorrow, yesterday, a week from now.

He chose two hours before UK's opening game, against the #1 team in the country.
Don’t be mad...you never had a chance! Calipari played himself and the UK faithful

His Father asking Cal to fly down for “another” meeting and Cal canceled a fund raiser to do so and this kid and his father knew all along he was going to the same school that hired his brother!

If that's not a flair for the dramatic I don't know what is.

Screw him and the Cowboys!
They didn’t request him to fly down...he did that on his own accord

feeling is mutual. Hopefully your ass gets banned and I never have to read such a ignorant, immature post from you again. Truly disgusting and, obviously you are not, but you should be ashamed for wishing shit like that on a kid. Big deal, he did not sign to play at UK, we will be fine. Your terrible post will not be. Please do not respond, I consider the conversation over, I really do not care to discuss ignorant shit with people like yourself. We both made our feelings known, carry on.

Idiot.
Aww. I’m sorry you’re offended. Thank god I won’t lose a wink of sleep lol. Go on somewhere with your holier than thou ass.

Cunningham can go **** himself. I never mind if a recruit doesn’t choose us but to do it at this time screams “look at me I’m bigger than kentucky”. For that, I hope he loses every game and flames out of the NBA blowing all money he made before he is 30. I hope his brother gets fired the day OK State loses in the tournament.
Grow up, you’re talking about an teenager

...So...what if OK state goes on probation this coming offseason and staff is fired ...

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The kid clearly had a good reason to pick OSU. Yes the timing is bad and it's a slap to the face of Cal and UK. But for grown man to wish injury to kid for being a kid and making a choice that is his to make. That is beyond pathetic and a terrible reflection for all of BBN.

Seek professional mental help. You need a therapist ASAP

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT