ADVERTISEMENT

Buyout is imminent

So you let the coach build the roster and maybe bring Cal in to convince a one or two elite freshmen to commit by talking up his NBA connections.
Not if Cal is going to make promises to his family and his handlers..

That is what has gotten us and Cal in this mess we are in now.

Let's go back to recruiting players who want to play for and represent the University of Kentucky again without one eye on the NBA draft.

Time for UK to stop being the middle man for the NBA and 5 star wannabes. Clean it all up.

Coach Cal and the University in talks currently on a buyout agreement. I believe Cal will still be involved in the program at a lessor role, not sure on a time-frame to finalize the deal but 90% sure it is happening and happening in the very near future.
On Twitter it’s looking like he is back and they are using the recruiting class as leverage to get him back

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Thats A Fair Observation Shea Brennan GIF - Thats A Fair Observation Shea Brennan Sam Elliott GIFs

Calgon-3in1-Powerball-Tabs-Pack-of-45-Tablets_d39756d9-8b3f-4cad-b095-e65c555130c5.67ac6ae08845f01c53b9c59184f92fec.jpeg

Reactions: Fox2monk
One of my current favorites is TJ Ozetleburger. He’s young and wouldn’t be super expensive, he took a winless program to top 10 and Big 12 winners in just 2 seasons. Top 5 in the nation a large portion of the year, staple in the top 25 at a school in just 2 years, that was winless 4 years ago. That’s a coach. Playing well right now with a decent chance this year for a run.

I’m optimistic this is going to turn out really well for UK basketball. And yes Cal will still be at UK with zero influence over the basketball team. It’s time for Cal to protect his damaged legacy..
There's just no way Mitch can bring this guy back. Zero chance. He was shaking his head back and forth at Cal's post game presser after Oakland. Just no way. He also said he'd be watching in March for our basketball teams.

No one post more BS on this site than you .
About like how I was right about Mitchell and even said what game he'd actual return in? Or when i said Z would be free soon? Funny when a troll like you posts something like that.

I don't post for reactions, or replies. I just pass along what I hear, take it or leave it. Discussions are just that, hoping an agreement can be reached. It's time for a change and the only way that happens is if they are able to come to an agreement.

One of my current favorites is TJ Ozetleburger. He’s young and wouldn’t be super expensive, he took a winless program to top 10 and Big 12 winners in just 2 seasons. Top 5 in the nation a large portion of the year, staple in the top 25 at a school in just 2 years, that was winless 4 years ago. That’s a coach. Playing well right now with a decent chance this year for a run.
I was just thinking this. Honestly him and Todd Golden would be risks but would have huge upside. Young enough where if they were successful they'd be here for decades if they chose to be.

$18 million buyout says you are wrong on this

Coach Cal and the University in talks currently on a buyout agreement. I believe Cal will still be involved in the program at a lessor role, not sure on a time-frame to finalize the deal but 90% sure it is happening and happening in the very near future.
Hope you are right about everything but Cal being involved in the program . He needs to move on. We need a clean break.

There are many coaches who would kill for the talent he has had.
Totally agree. But Cal has failed to recruit quality players at all 5 positions for several years now.

We are ALWAYS missing a critical position player, or two on some teams.

When you don't build a complete roster, your team is a fraud that any good coach can expose your weakness. And Cal never worries about a complete roster, just getting whatever top players he can recruit, regardless of position.

Reactions: yes_takeaside
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT