ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

IU is better than Kentucky right now. Smith and TJD are too good for you guys. We need Phinesse to get healthy and Hunter to get going after his leg injury last year. IU wins by 10 on a neutral court right now. TJD is better than anyone you have and I don’t expect him to go pro for at least another year.
Is IU about to finish playing the no name cupcakes in this year's schedule?

One question though, why don’t you ever run a motion offense? You never lose to Evansville if you had more movement to your offense.
We hope you get all those guys back. That means you won't have room to recruit some good players.

They have a few but who cares about the nba?

Actually, history cares about the NBA. Find me a recent national champion that didn’t have at least 1 player make an NBA roster the following season.

UK has Hagans, Richards and Maxey who all project to be on an NBA roster next season.

Do better if you wish to post your nonsense on our board.

The IU board has a thread updating when all D1 teams take a loss so they can celebrate being the last unbeaten team (like the Miami Dolphins do)

That's all they've got now.

And their strength of schedule is close to last in Div. 1. First decent team they play will be their first loss.

Reactions: kl40504
Actually, history cares about the NBA. Find me a recent national champion that didn’t have at least 1 player make an NBA roster the following season.

UK has Hagans, Richards and Maxey who all project to be on an NBA roster next season.

Do better if you wish to post your nonsense on our board.

Think about the context, in 1987 you could win the NCAA with no NBA prospects.

Reactions: Titpwhami2014
Well they are undefeated this year.. so we really shouldn’t be bumping this thread....

Oh shiz I just bumped this thread

Reactions: kl40504
Think about the context, in 1987 you could win the NCAA with no NBA prospects.
they might have been prospects before some coach gets a hold of them and pushed their body to the limit for 4 years. have seen pitino do the same thing. and then the players has 2 or 3 nagging injuries at the time when they should have been preparing for a professional career. knight has had so many injured players it’s not even funny. and almost all of them got injured in practice.

these coaches had such power that the players were considered theirs. they could transfer but that could mean sitting out a year and going to a team that doesn’t get on tv. plus getting a bad rep with other coaches for not holding up.

the coaches had the power and it’s obvious if you compare the times, that many what we’d call today “nba prospects” were broken down in college. that is the perspective today and groups will have players sit out if it jeopardizes their health after college. but iu doesn’t know much about these things.

Reactions: H00SIER-Cat
Here’s what Indiana basketball has been reduced to:

003230-E1-CC94-43-DE-9-CCF-8310-A0-BC4-F55.jpg

That's actually pretty generous; likely just some dumbass writers who only saw the gaudy 7-0 record and didn't bother to see that those wins were against mega-cupcakes AT HOME.

IU sucks.

IU isnt even ranked in the top 10 for consideration to be a Top 25 team.

Oh and I almost forgot, IU sucks.

As usual Indiana is pegging the suck meter.

The fans on peegs are talking about playing Florida State, if they win it will bring them back to national relevance LOL you can’t make this stuff up. If they were playing Duke, Kansas, UK, Michigan any big time program but they are going on about Florida state. They are truly the greatest.

This was IU’s 17th consecutive loss AT Wisconsin. Could you ever see any other Blueblood losing at one venue 17 times in a row?

Reactions: Fox2monk
Will they ever get back to national relevancy? By that I mean Top 10ish year in and year out and in the conversation for a FF run on a yearly basis?

At which point can you not hang your hat on your past? They’re kinda like the Nebraska of college basketball but worse?

Hope they dont ever bounce back. Their fans dont deserve it. :thumbsdown:

Unfortunately they will drift toward rooting for Butler, Notre Dame, Evansville or just say they dont watch college basketball anymore, then all of the sudden come back when they have a good run in the city between Evansville and Indy. [sick]

Good comparison with Nebraska Football though.

Hope they dont ever bounce back. Their fans dont deserve it. :thumbsdown:

Unfortunately they will drift toward rooting for Butler, Notre Dame, Evansville or just say they dont watch college basketball anymore, then all of the sudden come back when they have a good run in the city between Evansville and Indy. [sick]

Good comparison with Nebraska Football though.
Indiana reminds me of the old dude who still lives in his high school glory days

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT