ADVERTISEMENT

Brock "Sacked" Vandagriff

Young man has lack of pocket presence but he is going to be fine. There is a lot of bad QB play recently due to not only coaching but the transition of a traditional pass first QB to the running first QB we are starting to see.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Vandergriff has improved every game. He did something Levis couldn't do beat an Ole Miss team, a MUCH better one than Levis played_ on the road. If he keeps improving and D doesn't suffer major injury we CAN win 8 games

Reactions: sambowieshin
You wouldn’t be saying that if his fumble didn’t happen to go where it perfectly did for the last td.
Sure I would have. Brock is not the one who fumbled. Point would have still remained. He fought and played tough, made plays. It would have sucked had we not recovered the fumble, but it also would not have changed how gritty BVG played. The kid made play after play in a tough, hostile, road environment. Looked a lot better against Ole Miss than Georgia. BIG awing and miss by you.

Reactions: BlueTick2
BV's getting better each game. The difference between SCAR BV and OM BV was night and day. Not sure he should be running 17 times but that's just me, cut that down to about 10.

Ppl didn't want to say it but brock was the one who had the collapse that sc game. He played as poorly as a qb could play. OC was problem 1b because he didn't help Brock enough to get him out of shell shock.

Our D was stout except 3 busts. O killed us.

Ppl didn't want to say it but brock was the one who had the collapse that sc game. He played as poorly as a qb could play. OC was problem 1b because he didn't help Brock enough to get him out of shell shock.

Our D was stout except 3 busts. O killed us.
Brock can't throw laying on the ground. SC had something like 8 sacks and countless hurries. Now the O-Line sucked for sure, but Brock never had a chance.

In the game thread at one point I said the stats show he's been sacked 5 times, but it felt like 25.

Defense won the game... don't give me that crap lol. Be better.
I’ve seen folks on here have bad takes before but normally they don’t double down on them.

BVG is accurate, tough as hell, AND delivered that pass perfectly to Barion. He is also improving every game. There’s a LOT to like with our QB.

Just like Ole Miss, you should take your L and go home and try and get better!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT