ADVERTISEMENT

Britney Griner - What is your Opinion?

What was she thinking? If you are going to visit other countries you better be aware of their laws. To make matters worse she is a Lesbian and most Americans know that Russia doesn't have the same LGBT laws. People are executed for being gay in Russia. No doubt she is being targeted because she is a gay female american athlete.

Forbes released a report she might be part of a Prisoner Swap. Does she get any priority over U.S. Marine Mickey Bergman? Maybe she will be packaged up with Bergman in exchange for the Russian Arms Dealer the U.S. has in prison.

Given the War in Ukraine she might be in a Russian prison for a while.
Don't worry, the Republicans will make sure with their extremist facist Supreme Court majority that execution for being gay will be back on the table within the next 10-20 years. I mean they have already made it possible for states to prevent women from having an abortion when their ectoptic pregnancy is going to kill them, they will for sure have no problems making it possible for states to execute gays.

Last edited:
She's in a Russian jail. Say whatever the hell you have to get home. Lie. Lie your ass off. Tell them whatever.

She should absolutely and 100% lie until she gets home.

If you're trying to say that the statement of someone in Russian custody is less credible than whatever acronym the KGB goes by now, you're simply wrong. Neither is going to be the truth but only one person has a metaphorical or literal gun to her head. Good Lord. You're smarter than this.
Well, her family backed that she had the drugs by saying a doctor prescribed them. So, your interpretation of pleading guilty to possession as a lie seems kind of Brittany Bottish. I will wait.

Man why does Ed just have to be an insufferable jerk that ruins all threads he partakes in? If there was ever a poster this board would be better off without, it’s Ed.

The amazing part is it is not just politics. We all agree there will be disagreements there, but it’s EVERY topic with this guy. He has the wrong and crazy stance on literally every topic he posts on
Being in the minority here is a badge of honor. Reminds me I’m on the right track.

Reactions: wildcatsboston1984
Well, her family backed that she had the drugs by saying a doctor prescribed them. So, your interpretation of pleading guilty to possession as a lie seems kind of Brittany Bottish. I will wait.
Thank God the Russians got that arch-criminal off the streets then. Is tasting Putin as fun as you make it seem?

My only question is why does she deserve more support or effort than if any single poster on this board had done the same thing. Would the government get involved? Its not because she is famous for being a WNBA player why she is getting attention, unfortunately its because of politics. The left needs to support her because she supports their ideas the right has to be against her for the same reason. In reality, if she was Joe Blow not a single person outside her family would know what was even going on. Thats my problem with this whole thing. Had I got busted for the EXACT same thing, would millions of people be petitioning the WH for a swap of political prisoners? I think not.
agree

Being in the minority here is a badge of honor. Reminds me I’m on the right track.

Ahh, so you pick the opposite opinion of the perceived majority on all subjects…just because.

Pretty much the definition of a mindless drone. Thanks for making my point.

Getting support from wildcatboston just confirms. Stupidity loves company I guess.

Ahh, so you pick the opposite opinion of the perceived majority on all subjects…just because.

Pretty much the definition of a mindless drone. Thanks for making my point.

Getting support from wildcatboston just confirms. Stupidity loves company I guess.
Not even close to what I said.

Don't worry, the Republicans will make sure with their extremist facist Supreme Court majority that execution for being gay will be back on the table within the next 10-20 years. I mean they have already made it possible for states to prevent women from having an abortion when their ectoptic pregnancy is going to kill them, they will for sure have no problems making it possible for states to execute gays.
So you got what 10 - 20 years maybe?

You like being in the minority and it validates your sense of superiority. Got it. You’re a narcissist that thinks he’s always correct and better than others. Completely explains your posts and interactions with others.
Also explains his eagerness/willingness to snitch.

Reactions: Cawood86
You like being in the minority and it validates your sense of superiority. Got it. You’re a narcissist that thinks he’s always correct and better than others. Completely explains your posts and interactions with others.
😂😂😂😂😂. How much do I owe you doctor?

This one’s free. I’d offer to help you further, but narcissism is incurable unfortunately. You sadly don’t have any choice but to be a bad person for the rest of your life. Not to worry though, you’ll feel GREAT about it.
Wonder why I don’t like trump then. You would think us being the same I would like him.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdnerd
Last line of defense, your “Trump” card. Kind of like a race card (@Sejonesy), but for even dumber people.
What’s hilarious is what you are accusing me of pretty much describes yourself. But it’s not surprising you don’t see that. And I see you have a fan liking your posts. 😂😂

What was she thinking? If you are going to visit other countries you better be aware of their laws. To make matters worse she is a Lesbian and most Americans know that Russia doesn't have the same LGBT laws. People are executed for being gay in Russia. No doubt she is being targeted because she is a gay female american athlete.

Forbes released a report she might be part of a Prisoner Swap. Does she get any priority over U.S. Marine Mickey Bergman? Maybe she will be packaged up with Bergman in exchange for the Russian Arms Dealer the U.S. has in prison.

Given the War in Ukraine she might be in a Russian prison for a while.
That she should just stay. She hates our country until she figured out how much freedom we have here. Leave her dumb ass there for a good long time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT