ADVERTISEMENT

Prisoner John McCain compared to prisoner Brittney Griner

TopCatCal

Senior
Dec 10, 2012
When John McCain was a prisoner in a North Vietnamese POW camp he was offered his release many times. McCain said no, he said instead you need to release these other men that has been here longer than I have first. Compare that to famous outspoken celebrity Brittney Griner who is nothing but a selfish self centered American hating piece of worthless filth. She get moved to the front of the line. Does she say that these other men that's been here longer than I have needs to go home first? No she needs to get back to the U.S so that she can take a knee when she hears the national anthem. It's enough to make you want to puke.

When John McCain was a prisoner in a North Vietnamese POW camp he was offered his release many times. McCain said no, he said instead you need to release these other men that has been here longer than I have first. Compare that to famous outspoken celebrity Brittney Griner who is nothing but a selfish self centered American hating piece of worthless filth. She get moved to the front of the line. Does she say that these other men that's been here longer than I have needs to go home first? No she needs to get back to the U.S so that she can take a knee when she hears the national anthem. It's enough to make you want to puke.
So I take it you don't like Britney Griner?

Reactions: Fast3ddy
Bruh, nothing is going to change besides your anger level. Holding a grudge only bothers the one holding it. Let it go. I’m glad she’s home, I wish we got everyone out of there but I’ll take anyone, it was a bad trade but getting any American home is a good thing regardless of their views. Relax.

Bruh, nothing is going to change besides your anger level. Holding a grudge only bothers the one holding it. Let it go. I’m glad she’s home, I wish we got everyone out of there but I’ll take anyone, it was a bad trade but getting any American home is a good thing regardless of their views. Relax.
Woman(losely) hates this country and belittle it the first chance she gets.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Wait - I thought the super duperiest President of all time decided real Americans heroes don’t get captured and that McCain was a loser?

🐑 🐑 🐑

Reactions: Popquiz81
Woman(losely) hates this country and belittle it the first chance she gets.
Doesn’t mean they just leave you in a foreign country because you talked shit about your country, still an american whether you want to be or not. And obviously he picked her over a marine because public pressure and votes but mostly I’m saying, if you said you hated your parents a few times then got thrown in jail for something silly, doesn’t mean they won’t come get you out of jail.

She wasn't even in jail for a year and every court appearance looked to be completely healthy and in good condition. A far cry from any pow situation especially one where someone was obviously tortured and physically disfigured.

The other ironic part is she is resting and in a site helping her reacclimate into society. Yet the government routinely dumps on the street way worse off individuals who were in jail way longer. It's one reason recidivism is so unbelievably high. If the average releasee was afforded the same privilege, society would be much better off. Too bad they don't have a mild social media following or are f list celebrities

Joe: Hey Vlad can we get Paul back?

Putin: nah bro. He’s a spy. But you can have the tall lesbian.

Joe: K.

Putin: Lol bro.

If my sibling that hated my parents and everything they had done for us returned home, I’m not sure of how glad I’d be. Forgiveness has to figure into it somewhere.

Just a thought.

Doesn’t mean they just leave you in a foreign country because you talked shit about your country, still an american whether you want to be or not. And obviously he picked her over a marine because public pressure and votes but mostly I’m saying, if you said you hated your parents a few times then got thrown in jail for something silly, doesn’t mean they won’t come get you out of jail.
At least you are willing to admit why they chose her even though they lied about why she was chosen. They were given an option.

Reactions: roguemocha
Joe: Hey Vlad can we get Paul back?

Putin: nah bro. He’s a spy. But you can have the tall lesbian.

Joe: K.

Putin: Lol bro.

This is seriously how it went down. The Russian press is making fun of the USA and having a field day. It's actually quite funny because it's true.

They said Mr. Whelan never had a chance because he is 1. A man 2. White 3. Heterosexual. Griner has him beat in all 3 check boxes for Biden. It's not satire it's effing true and that is what makes it hilarious.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
If my sibling that hated my parents and everything they had done for us returned home, I’m not sure of how glad I’d be. Forgiveness has to figure into it somewhere.

Just a thought.
Yes you should forgive her. She’s one of millions that have said the same crap in the last few years. I don’t hate them I feel bad that they know not how lucky they are to have been born here.

Reactions: SDC8888
Yes you should forgive her. She’s one of millions that have said the same crap in the last few years. I don’t hate them I feel bad that they know not how lucky they are to have been born here.
I guess I should have finished my thought. At what point do people like her “forgive” America.

Reactions: Lamar Card
I guess I should have finished my thought. At what point do people like her “forgive” America.
Goes both ways for sure. Like they say, if you hold a grudge you’re the only one that cares or really knows so it’s just you punishing yourself and allowing something you can’t control to make you angry. Not saying you, just in general. I would say she’s going to have her tune changed about america now. I HIGHLY doubt she’s speaks negatively if the USA again if she does it will be the most tone deaf opinion of all time possibly.

This is seriously how it went down. The Russian press is making fun of the USA and having a field day. It's actually quite funny because it's true.

They said Mr. Whelan never had a chance because he is 1. A man 2. White 3. Heterosexual. Griner has him beat in all 3 check boxes for Biden. It's not satire it's effing true and that is what makes it hilarious.
Russian media also uses talking points and clips from Fox News hosts like Tucker Carlson as well as the rantings from Trump to further their pro-Russian agenda, so no one should really give a rat's ass what their media has to say.

I'll be the first to ask everyone here - what did Griner actually say about America? I'm sure it wasn't super duper positive but I don't recall Griner's exact words or tweets on the subject. Did she actually say she hates America? Did she tear an American flag into ribbons and spit and stomp on the fabric? I'm just wondering because at this point, I'm not sure anyone here can actually tell me what she said without looking it up. It's now become "well, she hates America and that's that." So I'm asking, is that what she actually said or was she criticizing something about the country? I'll remind everyone here, some who post here daily who act like uber patriots also rip apart states like CA and talk about how everyone in this fine country is stupid because they don't believe in the things that some posters here believe in. So you shouldn't say bad things about America, except its okay if you're talking about half the country or random blue states? Hypocrisy, people. We're all guilty of it.

Reactions: worstusernameonly
I'll also add that for some uber patriots who hate Griner and believe she's a traitor, if they don't get their way politically, they'll bash every entity of our government, spread lies about election results, and paint insurrectionists as victims of society who should be pardoned. So again, we shouldn't criticize our country, but its okay to openly hate our government, think nearly every recent election result is stolen, hate random states because of politics, side with insurrectionists, and side with a former POTUS who now believes the Constitution should be terminated so he can somehow regain power? I mean, the folks on social media who hate Griner the most believe this silly ass garbage. So again, hypocrisy. It's a thing.

ADVERTISEMENT