ADVERTISEMENT

Bring him home NOW!

The buyout goes the way the contract says, I dont know if it's a lump sum or not, my guess is only a handful do know. Muschamp got his from Carolina in installments, Richt got his from us as a lump sum, jimbo was a lump sum and today ATM thinks worth every nickle.

I think CMS is depresses from losing his mother, not likely a sudden event, his father basically dying on a sideline, him approaching 60. NIL changing college sports. Retirement might not be looking so bad. Not calling it, but won't surprise me if he announces his retirement at end of season with some kind of negotiated settlement.
No inside knowledge but agree with you on Stoops. Bob retired at 57 and Mark is 57/58

Stoops would have to agree to take less. Would he? Maybe. No one knows

its 44 mil. Man. Sometimes it’s just math. Math is the choice
I don't know what you are insinuating, but all I'm saying is the buyout will be negotiated and it will be less.

I don't know what you are insinuating, but all I'm saying is the buyout will be negotiated and it will be less.
We don’t even know what stoops wants to do. IF he chooses to renegotiate the buyout and dip then it will still depend on the number they agree to. But he does not have to give up 1 dollar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT