ADVERTISEMENT

Branham doesn't think Ivisic ends up at UK

I'm telling ya, I keep thinking this is a power play to create animosity between Cal and the board, and at the same time handicapping Cal to force a lack luster season to get the fans even more upset with Cal. If the school wanted Cal gone, and save money, it's a smart play. Just my conspiracy theorist brain though.
I wouldn’t put it past someone with power and an axe to grind.

I'm telling ya, I keep thinking this is a power play to create animosity between Cal and the board, and at the same time handicapping Cal to force a lack luster season to get the fans even more upset with Cal. If the school wanted Cal gone, and save money, it's a smart play. Just my conspiracy theorist brain though.

I’m kind of with you here. Apparently Barnhardt has a relationship with Scott Drew. I do think Barnhardt has been less than cooperative or helpful to Calipari recently. But he can’t fire him. So he needs him to leave so he can bring in his buddy.

Frankly i like to think we can do better than Drew but he’d at least be an upgrade over Cal at this point.

I’m kind of with you here. Apparently Barnhardt has a relationship with Scott Drew. I do think Barnhardt has been less than cooperative or helpful to Calipari recently. But he can’t fire him. So he needs him to leave so he can bring in his buddy.

Frankly i like to think we can do better than Drew but he’d at least be an upgrade over Cal at this point.
Well, the scary thing, for us fans, is the Z issue is easy for them to disguise due to him being foreign and short time frame to work in. What if they want to ramp it up and get more involved in all player admissions and eligibility??

Just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get us, man.

Reactions: NociHTTP
This whole situation is embarrassing, a good player wanted to come here and could clearly speak English, but our admissions department had to act more important than they are. I hope bradshaw and ugo are good because if not this will highlight this screwup

Last edited:
Just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get us, man.
I don't think it's us they're after. And they can just say they were listening to the fans and moving on from Cal the only way they could. Buuuut, if this theory is true, it doesn't explain giving MB the new contract.

Holy crap. Is that a joke? Is this seriously from the admissions office? If so, wow.....
I think it’s their official Twitter account, this whole situation is Bs, Kentucky isn’t hard to get into, why is this the line in the sand they draw. I just now for a fact whatever school he goes to he will become eligible in like 2 days

Gee, if that's true, wonder why UK would be upset with Cal.

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP

Well, the scary thing, for us fans, is the Z issue is easy for them to disguise due to him being foreign and short time frame to work in. What if they want to ramp it up and get more involved in all player admissions and eligibility??
I have a similar brain but I’m on the other side of this. I think this was Cal’s blunder and he did it to gaslight fans into supporting him and being mad at UK admissions and administration. I’m not sure how this all went down behind the scenes but this isn’t the first time Cal recruited a player that couldn’t pass a test for admissions (D. Rose at Memphis) and this is literally the first time UK admissions has given any coach (in my memory) trouble with letting a foreign recruit in for any sport. I am open to correction though and I am open to changing my mind based on the proof supporting said correction

He very well could have, but you know they're not going to announce that if they don't have to. Cow sure isn't going to say anything.
Nothing stopping him from announcing it though. Or the school he commits to.

I have a similar brain but I’m on the other side of this. I think this was Cal’s blunder and he did it to gaslight fans into supporting him and being mad at UK admissions and administration. I’m not sure how this all went down behind the scenes but this isn’t the first time Cal recruited a player that couldn’t pass a test for admissions (D. Rose at Memphis) and this is literally the first time UK admissions has given any coach (in my memory) trouble with letting a foreign recruit in for any sport. I am open to correction though and I am open to changing my mind based on the proof supporting said correction
This is something that no one here has any insight to, yet every conspiracy theory is crazier than the last. It’s a mental ward in here with the right firestarter

I listened... here is my update I posted on HOB..

Branham/Pilgrim...

on Big Z - Said there is more going on behind the scenes, than maybe has been known/rumored. Doesn't think he ends up at UK unless a "hail mary" happens at the last moment. DePaul is current rumored potential destination.

Asked about Somto coming in mid-season. Doesn't think that happens, and Travis said he needs another year of college.

Predicted UK loses most of current roster at end of season.. only 3-5 players will be back (Reed, Ugo, Thiero, Burks,,,).. 2024 is weak class. Thinks UK probably only signs 3-4 guys from HS... and rest from portal and international. Travis does not think the BigZ thing hurts UK with future international players.

Boogie Fland visit went really well. Thinks UK leads but Indiana is team to beat. All their coaches flying in to visit him tonight, to try and turn things around from the UK visit.

Come on man...it is seriously neverending...

Most folks were believing in this team before they ever heard Ivisic's name. People just want to win.

Makes no sense for Cal to do this at all.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT