ADVERTISEMENT

Branden White Wr signee

I remember Ted Ginn being the fastest guy on the field during the Ohio St and UF title game. Ohio st still lost... thank goodnes... but Ted was fast af.

I hope these two can catch the ball. We haven’t had speed like this in a while if ever!
Nothing a little stickum can’t cure.

DependableAcclaimedAfricancivet-max-1mb.gif

Branden White came in second place in Ohio's D1 state Championship 60 meter run. 6.73.
Along with White 6.73, Jordan Anthony broke the Mississippi State record running a 6.7. Oddly the record is 6.57 set by Casey Combest from Owensboro. Don't know White's 100 meter time, but Anthony's is 10.21 and his 200 meter is 20.86 both are top 3 in the country. Don't forget that Crowdus is also a speedster and Brown is fast also, lots of speed available next year, although It's young talent, 3 freshmen and a RS freshman.

Along with White 6.73, Jordan Anthony broke the Mississippi State record running a 6.7. Oddly the record is 6.57 set by Casey Combest from Owensboro. Don't know White's 100 meter time, but Anthony's is 10.21 and his 200 meter is 20.86 both are top 3 in the country. Don't forget that Crowdus is also a speedster and Brown is fast also, lots of speed available next year, although It's young talent, 3 freshmen and a RS freshman.
Thought Crumes was also supposed to be a speedster. Anybody know what his status is?

Reactions: vikingfer
Thought Crumes was also supposed to be a speedster. Anybody know what his status is?
Man...I've about given up on him.

1. Could not beat out guys like Dailey, Bryce Oliver, etc..early in his career.
2. THen last year when Ali went out for a few games....DeMarcus Harris got all the balls...even over Epps behind Wandale the the TE.

At some point, you have to get some snaps and with two transfer portal guys coming and all these Freshmen...I don't see him making it.

I'm just hoping for a growth spurt with either White or Anthony. Both would be a jackpot situation

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Isn't he the guy that housed that first kickoff?

He was and was clearly fastest guy on the field. I have said it for years there are fast skill guys everywhere, it the big guys that give the southern teams a big edge. I don't understand why but it's the way goings are. Our game against Michigan in the playoff this year, both our lines dominated Michigan's lines.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT