ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw Status

Sorry, so 4 days before October. Close enough. Point remains. He is not going to be out running game in a unorganized scenario right after he had surgery. Even if it was organized next week, they will slowly bring him along.

Sorry, so 4 days before October. Close enough. Point remains. He is not going to be out running game in a unorganized scenario right after he had surgery. Even if it was organized next week, they will slowly bring him along.

Of course they will, I completely agree.

But we will begin having organized team practices with the entire team starting the first week of school, so the longer it takes him to ramp up, the more behind everyone else he will be.

I'm not too worried, just saying, we'll be practicing as a team 4 days per week starting 2 weeks from today so I do hope he can get back into things by early to mid September, so he has a bit of foundation before practice starts in late September.

Brad is Tommy’s boy, I think.

Tommy was a renegade. A real blue collar man. He was outdoorsy, sort of a man in the wilderness. But an angry young man. He always said “I’ve got had too much time on my hands.” If I had a crystal ball I would say Brad turns out the same way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT