ADVERTISEMENT

Bottom 10th WALKOFF

bull GIF

I don't normally watch college baseball, but this team has got me watching. Great game today. Had a group listening to the radio while the tv was on the radio call was soooo good.

Reactions: Tough Cat
So happy for them fellers and the long time fans!!!!

I'm self admittedly a band wagner but found myself liking baseball more than basketball in general the last few years (Went to three counter clock games last year and two Reds games)

Reactions: The-Hack
I’m here in Omaha what a game what a day- Omaha is awesome
If we make it to next weekend I suggest anyone that can make it do it
The locals are pro UK the stadium is gorgeous and the town embraces the teams with hospitality
Bars & chow wagon type areas surround the blocks around the stadium
We stayed & partied till weather came in
Glad I came

The crowd looked, maybe, 40 % Blue . . . Kentucky Blue.

Seriously, did we have 10K+ among the 28K there?
No. Seats are blue so makes them look like KY fans. I’d say nearly as many decked in NC St red as KY garb. But crowd favored us some. locals control most of the good seats. Lots of empty seats, maybe 20% not counting outfield.

I’m here in Omaha what a game what a day- Omaha is awesome
If we make it to next weekend I suggest anyone that can make it do it
The locals are pro UK the stadium is gorgeous and the town embraces the teams with hospitality
Bars & chow wagon type areas surround the blocks around the stadium
We stayed & partied till weather came in
Glad I came
I'll be there tomorrow and staying as long as we're alive. Seemed like a bunch of UK fans there.

The crowd looked, maybe, 40 % Blue . . . Kentucky Blue.

Seriously, did we have 10K+ among the 28K there?
Quite possibly - I know one thing we made the most noise
BTW I saw tube top girl @ Rocco’s her group was doing shots before game

Reactions: blubo
Do they market (scalp) them, informally, in case I get a wild hair and come up next WE?
Since seats were empty, I’d think they sell them somewhere. But I’d guess they sell them back on Ticketmaster. You can transfer them person to person, but no idea how much of that goes on.

Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT