ADVERTISEMENT

Bottom 10th WALKOFF

bull GIF

I don't normally watch college baseball, but this team has got me watching. Great game today. Had a group listening to the radio while the tv was on the radio call was soooo good.

Reactions: Tough Cat
So happy for them fellers and the long time fans!!!!

I'm self admittedly a band wagner but found myself liking baseball more than basketball in general the last few years (Went to three counter clock games last year and two Reds games)

Reactions: The-Hack
Iā€™m here in Omaha what a game what a day- Omaha is awesome
If we make it to next weekend I suggest anyone that can make it do it
The locals are pro UK the stadium is gorgeous and the town embraces the teams with hospitality
Bars & chow wagon type areas surround the blocks around the stadium
We stayed & partied till weather came in
Glad I came

The crowd looked, maybe, 40 % Blue . . . Kentucky Blue.

Seriously, did we have 10K+ among the 28K there?
No. Seats are blue so makes them look like KY fans. Iā€™d say nearly as many decked in NC St red as KY garb. But crowd favored us some. locals control most of the good seats. Lots of empty seats, maybe 20% not counting outfield.

Iā€™m here in Omaha what a game what a day- Omaha is awesome
If we make it to next weekend I suggest anyone that can make it do it
The locals are pro UK the stadium is gorgeous and the town embraces the teams with hospitality
Bars & chow wagon type areas surround the blocks around the stadium
We stayed & partied till weather came in
Glad I came
I'll be there tomorrow and staying as long as we're alive. Seemed like a bunch of UK fans there.

The crowd looked, maybe, 40 % Blue . . . Kentucky Blue.

Seriously, did we have 10K+ among the 28K there?
Quite possibly - I know one thing we made the most noise
BTW I saw tube top girl @ Roccoā€™s her group was doing shots before game

Reactions: blubo
Do they market (scalp) them, informally, in case I get a wild hair and come up next WE?
Since seats were empty, Iā€™d think they sell them somewhere. But Iā€™d guess they sell them back on Ticketmaster. You can transfer them person to person, but no idea how much of that goes on.

Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT