ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Offers 2025 5* Chris Cenac Jr.

Cenac looks to be the most talented 4 in this class. The way we are pursuing Bundalo non stop, can these two play together? Both are 4's but both being 6-10 I could see them being our two bigs playing together. With Moreno being a true 5 that would be a good threesome in our class for the front line along with Ament.
Idk I’d like to have Ament and Cenac or at least one of them.

I like Moreno. But if it comes down to one or the other, give me Cenac. Cenac appears to have way better foot speed, shooting and motor. I would love to have both. I would love to have Cenac at 4/5 and Ament at 3/4, then Tunde at 3. Johnson at 2 and Brown at1. Though, it appears the Ky staff may want Lewis at the 1.

What I hope fans understand and embrace is that being a 5* under Cal meant the player would try to bolt after a season for a paycheck. Being one under Pope means that after a year of learning complicated sets they'll be better equipped than most to take the reigns for Kentucky.
I doubt one and dones are a thing of the past.

The difference is Pope isn't building the whole team out of them and isn't looking to shove them out the door but if they earn the position be prepared to say goodbye, it will happen or we are probably not reaching out goals.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
I like Moreno. But if it comes down to one or the other, give me Cenac. Cenac appears to have way better foot speed, shooting and motor. I would love to have both. I would love to have Cenac at 4/5 and Ament at 3/4, then Tunde at 3. Johnson at 2 and Brown at1. Though, it appears the Ky staff may want Lewis at the 1.
Is that you Cal? 5 freshmen starters? Havnt we been down that road before

No way we lose Moreno I believe him and Jasper are wearing the BLUE royal that is next year

At this point, to my untrained eye, this kid, pg Bradley, and sf dybsanta look like the most talented trio in the class. Lots of other really good players though.

Is that you Cal? 5 freshmen starters? Havnt we been down that road before

We will have 5 players return, I think Chandler, Oweh, and Garrison are likely starters and Perry and Noah will get role player minutes. Then you get 4-5 freshmen and 2-3 transfers. In his scenario, Ament may be the only freshman starter and our starting PG can be a high-level transfer.

Hope you are right. But I hope they do not drag it into the spring. Otherwise, the rides might go to someone else.
The good thing is Pope is pushing hard for several bigs and guards that are as good or better than our two Kentucky guys. We want all the Kentucky guys that are good enough to play here but in this particular class, IMO, if they didn't want to be here Pope is in position to land a super freshman class without them.

Reactions: NerlensCat
We will have 5 players return, I think Chandler, Oweh, and Garrison are likely starters and Perry and Noah will get role player minutes. Then you get 4-5 freshmen and 2-3 transfers. In his scenario, Ament may be the only freshman starter and our starting PG can be a high-level transfer.
I think Johnson will start if he comes here. If not, he’s probably sixth man.

I’m thinking we get a portal PG and a portal PF to go with Oweh, Garrison, and Johnson (or Chandler). That will be our starting five and Perry, Noah, Moreno, and a few more Freshmen round out the roster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT