ADVERTISEMENT

Bottom 10th WALKOFF

Batman Dancing GIF

Turned on the radio in the 7th inning and I got home with 2 outs in the 10th. As I made my way to the living room to turn on the game you wouldn't believe it but I missed the Walk-Off HR.

Figures LOL! But glad to see they kept battling and won the game. Wasn't their best performance so hope that is still to come.

What an exciting game and finish. Anyone not impressed with this game, team and coach needs to just be ignored. I'm still feeling great and smiling after that one. Loved that the announcers kept talking "small ball" team all game about UK then we hit 3 HR's on the day including tying shot in 9th and walk off in 10th. Great game!

Nicholson's HR or we lose. Daly the son of a four star general, is a pro at third base. Like the announcer said, it's like we have 3 shortstops with Smith, Daly and Petrie. How about Nicholson's snare at first to turn a crucial double play. And the backup centerfielder, Crittenberger, making that diving catch. Lot of hero's today. Thought Pooser pitched tremendous except for one pitch. And let us not forget, without McCarthy's two run blast we probably lose. We just have a lot of good players.

Nicholson's HR or we lose. Daly the son of a four star general, is a pro at third base. Like the announcer said, it's like we have 3 shortstops with Smith, Daly and Petrie. How about Nicholson's snare at first to turn a crucial double play. And the backup centerfielder, Crittenberger, making that diving catch. Lot of hero's today. Thought Pooser pitched tremendous except for one pitch. And let us not forget, without McCarthy's two run blast we probably lose. We just have a lot of good players.

This!!!

We have an AWESOME TEAM in EVERY sense of the meaning of the word TEAM!!!

Love watching them play!! Hope we win it all!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT