ADVERTISEMENT

Boring Saturday "which is better poll"...

Pick one

• Mitch stays on as AD, Cal gone, entire roster gone, Scott Drew is new HC

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mitch gone, Peevy new AD, Cal stays, Reed/DJ/Thiero/Z/Burks stay

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
I am having a hard time answering my own question. I think I am a lean because having Reed back is a once a lifetime thing. UK could still move on from Cal and we would have ditched Mitch.

Interesting thing is the first option may be the most likely scenario if Mitch has his way. Cal needs to go but Mitch needs to go first...or ideally, take them both out at once.

Jesus…talk about would you rather cut off your arm or cut off your leg type of question. I’d rather Mitch retires, Cal goes bye bye. The roster is the the roster

• Haha
Reactions: HagginHall1999
Jesus…talk about would you rather cut off your arm or cut off your leg type of question. I’d rather Mitch retires, Cal goes bye bye. The roster is the the roster

I know but like I mentioned above these are literally the two most likely outcomes (but Barney probably isn't canned)

Over the next few days Cal will meet with players. If you pay attention to Reed's comments...

1. He was devastated; and it is just different when you are a fan like he is and a KY kid....and a legacy kid.

2. He put ZERO blame and went out of his way to voice support for Cal

The only way Calipari is back here is if Reed stays. You can mark that down, 100%. If Reed indicates he is gone, Cal is f'ed.

What I'm saying is we are likely getting Scott Drew or Cal next year. If it is Scott Drew everyone is probably gone, if it is Cal it will mean we most likely get Reed and others back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT