ADVERTISEMENT

Booker will get it going

WeRaider05

Sophomore
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Bowling Green
I don't usually start new threads, but felt it necessary to say Devin Booker had around 5-6 shots go in and out or around and out today. He's right there but just needs a couple more attempts to get out of his funk. I've got confidence in him shooting till he breaks the slump! I know things were ugly on offense today but Cincy did their best mma fighter impression and got away with a lot of contact 2nd half. Aaron hit some clutch 3's and let's not forget Andrew has been hot from deep of late. CATS have played a little tight but now the opponents will require more focus and we thrive in those situations. BBN has so many fans that have high basketball IQ so we tend to worry quite a bit when we see cold shooting or less than stellar rebounding, but this team plays such great D it bails us out quite a bit. I have faith in our team and know they won't blink and don't have an ounce of quit in them! Let's all remember the weight of the world is on their shoulders just with our fanbase not to mention this insane streak of wins. Thanks a ton to the fans that showed out this weekend! I couldn't make it so hope to get to a game and see history made!! Let's get #9!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.