Boogie is a CAT!!!

Catswin9

Blue Chip Prospect
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2015
commitment-primer-a-timeline-of-boogie-flands-commitment.jpg
https://kentucky.rivals.com/news/roundtable-what-fland-means-for-kentucky

Last edited:
Cal with some BIG recruting wins lately. Dare we becoming the "cool" school again?

Getting rid of Justus and Barbee, bringing in Orlando and Chin, as well as Cal personally becoming more involved again in recruiting is to thank for our recent success on the trail. Sucks that we had several years of subpar talent, but that appears to be over for the foreseeable future. Now all Cal needs to do is win one more natty and ride off into the sunset as the most beloved UK coach not named Rupp.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Getting rid of Justus and Barbee, bringing in Orlando and Chin, as well as Cal personally becoming more involved again in recruiting is to thank for our recent success on the trail. Sucks that we had several years of subpar talent, but that appears to be over for the foreseeable future. Now all Cal needs to do is win one more natty and ride off into the sunset as the most beloved UK coach not named Rupp.
Win it and be a little more gracious to the fan base. If he wins another here, there is no reasonable argument that can be made to say he's not the greatest UK coach since Rupp. (and that will burn the biscuits of the Rick disciples for sure.)

Surprised from the other thread it seemed we had no shot.

Another Boogie in Blue and White!
Ya i am in and out of here during the offseason and thought i seen he was pretty much IU. Kinda happy i seen it lol made me way more excited than if i expected us to get him

Reactions: DraftCat
Let’s go!! Just had the IU fan who posts here daily tell me 2 days ago, “At least we have Boogie” when referencing that we stole Hart right off their back porch. 😂 I’m glad we revamped the series with IU, I forgot how fun it is to dislike them.. lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT