ADVERTISEMENT

Boogie Fland to Arkansas

This is true, but it feels like he’s additionally building with the portal. Aidoo, Garrison, Wagner, & Davis are all rumored to be visiting this weekend. He’s already gotten Z. This should be a fairly old team with what looks to be 3 freshman…maybe 4 if the can convince McNeeley (super long shot).
If in fact, Arky is a "fairly old team", it's a departure from what Cal did at UK. Maybe an admission by Cal, of what Cal was doing at UK wasn't working? Maybe you guys get a Natty out of it. I for one am happy I won't have to listen to Cal's BS anymore.

Fland is a stud.
Agreed. We said this about every single PG that UK landed in the Cal era. A stud PG doesn't automatically lead to National Championships does it? One and done. It's about the kids. We are building for March. Let's see how it plays out. Will Boogie be a freshman PG starting for Cal at Arky?

Not nearly as much as you suckers are, Pope really, I know you have to spin it, but Kentucky settling for him is funny as hell.
Not nearly as funny as you suckers overspending on our leftovers. We got the best of Cal and all you have is an old has-been coach who knew that his only option was to leave to play in a pig pen for less money. If he thought he had anything left in the tank, he would have repaired the mess he created in Kentucky instead of leaving in shame. He knew you guys are so pathic that you would allow him to continue slowly retiring in-place while getting paid and producing nothing but off-season recruiting headlines and worthless talk in return for your investment. Wow Lol

Last edited:
With what we know now, Calipari tanked this season on purpose. He had a title team favorite this year and deliberately wouldn't start his best player's.

Arkansas fans have no idea it's going to be a pipe dream.

I am really looking forward to visiting this board in Feb. and seeing what a shit show it is.
Cal cracked up after his undefeated season slipped away in 2015. The 2017 loss ended his grip on reality. He now understands that his only legacy will be putting people into the NBA.

You have no clue what your program is about to go through. Cal almost burned UK to the ground to satisfy his own ego. He has an idea about what's important, and winning basketball games isn't even close to the top.

Laugh it up while you can.

Reactions: RunninRichie
If you don’t feel like answering I get it,

But here goes…When Fland committed was DJ expected back at UK?

Not here for trolls or flames or to be passive aggressive. Love the Pope hire

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT