ADVERTISEMENT

Boley picks KENTUCKY

I'm glad they got him. Now, lets develop him and play him, not recruit over him and look to the transfer portal for his replacement.

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
Was this comment really necessary about a 18 year old kid that just decided to stay home and play for Kentucky? I mean come on...just not necessary.
Lighten up, just a joke.

ksr-prediction-preview-cutter-boley-decision-day-kentucky-football-recruiting.webp

I guess you forgot about Patrick towles? He was ass as well, and Matt elam.
did the guy i responded to mention either one of those two
if not what is your point other than trying to argue something unrelated to the discussion

did the guy i responded to mention either one of those two
if not what is your point other than trying to argue something unrelated to the discussion
They are all Kentucky boys who sucked ass. Not trying to argue at all, I don't even know you lol

Great pick up....I doubt the current skill guys will play with him. But he should be the center piece of the next UK offense to build around.

Not gonna get my hopes up… Drew Barker burned the piss outta me…
Back in my day, a man broke his spine AND PLAYED ON LIKE A MAN.

I agree wholeheartedly that Barker didn't do shit for Kentucky despite playing behind Towels and an inferior offensive line in the SEC his first year and then he went and pulled a scrub move like breaking his back when he got his time to shine when Toowells transferred during Barkley's soph year I mean really the guy went and aggravated his back in training and then broke the dang thing in a game cuz he got tackled so what in the heck am I supposed to do cut him some slack I won't do it I simply won't I refuse and nobody no how can tell me to be reasonable no sir.

Back in my day, a man broke his spine AND PLAYED ON LIKE A MAN.

I agree wholeheartedly that Barker didn't do shit for Kentucky despite playing behind Towels and an inferior offensive line in the SEC his first year and then he went and pulled a scrub move like breaking his back when he got his time to shine when Toowells transferred during Barkley's soph year I mean really the guy went and aggravated his back in training and then broke the dang thing in a game cuz he got tackled so what in the heck am I supposed to do cut him some slack I won't do it I simply won't I refuse and nobody no how can tell me to be reasonable no sir.
Yeah that smooth guy can kiss my ass.

Which game was that for Barker? I was thinking it was very, very early in his career?
First game of his sophomore year against Southern Miss. We'd just gotten rid of the inept OC from the year before and Barker was going to have his first chance at being THE guy in a system that wasn't a complete dumpster fire. I seem to recall concern that he'd aggravated his back in spring or fall practice, which was postulated to have been a contributing factor to the spinal injury that ended his career early.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Couch was a Kentucky boy, but that has nothing to do with the Barker and Boley discussion i responded to
It does though because Kentucky boys 90% of the time are ass. I'm rooting for the fella but I'm not gonna be all excited until I see him throw a pass against an sec defense.

I thought from the middle to last 5 minutes of the second quarter of the So. Miss game is when he got injured. That is when it seemed to me everything in that game started falling apart. The offense had been rolling and then the wheels fell off.
Yeah, not sure why anybody would decide to take a shit on him based on all that, but some people are pathetic.

Curious… how is a kid ranked the #2 QB prospect in the country, the #12 player overall in the country, and is only considered a 4 star prospect instead of 5 stars?

Not that it really matters. Just seemed odd to me.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Curious… how is a kid ranked the #2 QB prospect in the country, the #12 player overall in the country, and is only considered a 4 star prospect instead of 5 stars?

his star rating is 6.0 which is the highest a 4 star can get
6.1 is a 5 star
when he reclassifies currently he would be in the top 50 in 2024

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Because Rivals has not assigned fifth stars to their top (typically) thirty seven 2025 recruits, yet.

You can measure the importance of this commitment by the evident butt hurt it has caused some.

He didn’t injure his back till his sophomore season… besides the Southern miss game (Which we lost) he was pretty 💩💩
He was injured in the first half of the southern miss game. Other than that he didn't play much before and was injured after . Was he supposed to start and be dominant as a true freshman?

Reactions: satcheluk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT