ADVERTISEMENT

Boley picks KENTUCKY

84 comments in 11 years. You that Smooth86 guy's Burner account?

Blueskidmark. No way that's a Troll name on this board (sarcasm). You need to name some of your accounts in a positive light, or it just won't work.
What... like "Floyd Street Flamer"?

• Haha
Reactions: The-Hack
Yeah we might be due....but I'm sure the coaches ain't taking any chances. and we are still heavily recruited the talented 2025 qbs we have been involved with.

Reactions: Texcat59
Yeah we might be due....but I'm sure the coaches ain't taking any chances. and we are still heavily recruited the talented 2025 qbs we have been involved with.
Rowland was saying UK leads for Saunders also. He put in a FC for uk to land him a few weeks back.

Reactions: JHB4UK
Not gonna get my hopes up… Drew Barker burned the piss outta me…
Drew barker having a freak injury hurt. For the whole half that he was healthy he looked the best of any QB we’ve had under stoops and that includes Will Levis. But if you remember barker was our biggest recruiter that class. So freak injury aside barker played a big role in wins we had during his career just because of the recruiting job he did with his class.

Curious… how is a kid ranked the #2 QB prospect in the country, the #12 player overall in the country, and is only considered a 4 star prospect instead of 5 stars?

Not that it really matters. Just seemed odd to me.
It is curious, since there are generally about 30+/- five stars each year. It may be that they wait until Sr year for all but the obvious top 10-15.

It may be that they wait until Sr year for all but the obvious top 10-15.
Yes.

It was mentioned earlier in the thread. Rivals usually ends up with 37 or 38 Five Star players by NSD, but does not assign many for the Class that is still two years out.

Reactions: satcheluk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT