ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Huggins-OT

episode 4 operation exodus GIF

Transfer portal out of Huggy Bear, West Virginia is now open!

Reactions: Col. Angus
Grew up in that area and always hated UC and Huggins. That said, Catholics in that area were effin awful. I’m on his side on this one. I was told far worse for not being Catholic. They aren’t some innocent persecuted people because people they don’t like, don’t like them back.

Grew up in that area and always hated UC and Huggins. That said, Catholics in that area were effin awful. I’m on his side on this one. I was told far worse for not being Catholic. They aren’t some innocent persecuted people because people they don’t like, don’t like them back.
He’s not going to be in trouble for insulting Catholics, he’s going to be in trouble for the homophobic slur he used in doing so…..

This whining is exactly why us Catholics bullied your protestant azz your whole life. Go drink in a closet, Baptist.

Lol definitely going to be in some hot water but him doubling down after saying it the first time was hilarious.

He'll survive this one. You can talk shit about Christians or Catholics and the mob ignores it. Now for saying something negative about LGBT... he will be toast.

Last edited:
Reactions: KatScratchFever
You want me to tell you how irrelevant Huggins is now. I saw the apology statement first on twitter. I had to look up why he was apologizing. Either he made the statement right after getting off the radio or genuinely no one I follow even cared enough to mention it.

Yeah he’s not going to survive that. He’s already had issues and this just puts the icing on the cake. Not sure it actually offended anyone but since when does that matter?

He will survive I bet still. If it’s any other school maybe not but I would assume he ain’t going to get criticized too hard in West Virginia.
Oh yea idk if he’ll be fired or not but a lot of the comments are like “ehhh who cares so he insulted Catholics” - when that is not the main issue of the comments lol

Who cares if they were offended? Over 3,000 Catholic Clergy have sexually abused over 330,000 children (80% BOYS) in the last 70 years. The majority of these cases were known by the Vatican only to be swept under the rug.
Because the word he used is a homophobic slur. He’s not going to be in trouble for the catholic portion. It’s the homophobic slur that he’s going to get canned for.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Oh man, I had thought it was "Catholic fvcks" that he had said. That was not in fact what he said. That is really bad.
So you are saying fuxs would have been better? He would have been talking about all Catholics. Not just a group.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT