ADVERTISEMENT

Blue-White Scrimmage

We are going to be lucky to see 10 players on the floor. J. David and Brad are going to play a lot. Brad might take 10 to 15 shots tonight.

Reactions: RickyAllen19
So the lineups will probably look like this:

Blue- Green, Diallo, Knox, Washington, Richards
White- Shai, Brad, David, Gabriel, Sacha

Really hope Baker gets cleared to play today.

Each year there are teams impacted by injury which everyone forgets except within their own program. North Carolina was injured in 2012 (not to say Kentucky wouldn't have beaten them if they had played again) but it certainly hurt UNCheats. Kentucky of course we all know the injuries that cost us championships. So, if they are to happen, I'd rather it be now then the end of the season.

So the lineups will probably look like this:

Blue- Green, Diallo, Knox, Washington, Richards
White- Shai, Brad, David, Gabriel, Sacha

Really hope Baker gets cleared to play today.
For some reason I think we will split up Knox and Washington(Gabriel switching places with one of them).I would think there will be multiple changes in the second half.Missing Vanderbilt,Wynyard and Baker takes some of the anticipation away from the game.

I think you will see a great game if they play and I think they will play. One team will be in white another in blue. That is how they know who to throw the ball too when they pass gas. Does anyone know if Ronnie Lyons is really going to play? Melvin may show up with Skal. Whose on first? I have tickets in the 400 section are those great seats? Williams, Johnson and Bol Bol will be at Rupp tonight. They will be sneaking in so don't try to find them.

I think you will see a great game if they play and I think they will play. One team will be in white another in blue. That is how they know who to throw the ball too when they pass gas. Does anyone know if Ronnie Lyons is really going to play? Melvin may show up with Skal. Whose on first? I have tickets in the 400 section are those great seats? Williams, Johnson and Bol Bol will be at Rupp tonight. They will be sneaking in so don't try to find them.

Meth is a hell of a drug.

giphy.gif

Per KSR

Blue: Green, Diallo, Knox, Washington, Richards
White: Shai, Brad, Gabriel, Sacha, Wynyard

So Tai back and Baker still out...

Can we postpone the season? I dont want worrying about winning and losing games get in the way of my enjoyment of UL crumbling , no make that melting down around us . [laughing]

but really though... I also want to see Shai on that first team... just to see how defensively insane they can be with all that length

Reactions: ukfan041
I'm pretty annoyed that Vanderbilt, Wynyard, and Baker are all out with injuries. This was going to be one of our most interesting and competitive Blue-White games because we're two deep with quality at every position. Right now, however, we only have eight healthy scholarship players. Sucks.
I agree about Vanderbilt, sucks but wynyard is honestly never gonna be considered a quality back up

Ugh. Tried syncing up and listening to the radio call but Dick Gabriel is awful.

As we expected so far. Offense has a LONG way to go but these guys are long and bouncy. Nice drive by Gabriel with the left hand finish, then he has d*ckfingers on the next possession.

Richards should only dunk at this point.

Quade Green's handles are luscious.

Free throws will make us angry once again.

Lovin Wenyen's aggressiveness.

That P&R by Green and Washington was nice.

Hami needs to get going..........OH MY!!!! alley oop off the glass to washington!!!

Not gonna overreact at a scrimmage, but Quade looks great. Comfortable and in command.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT