ADVERTISEMENT

Billy Richmond come on down

I'll hold off before I compare any kid to Liggins. He was in a league all to himself when it came to locking people down.

He was our best wing defender in the last 20 years, even above MKG.
But that was all he could do.
Today's game is about scoring

Goose Givens was saying on the radio broadcast last night that Adou almost has to take those wide open, defender 5 feet back shots to keep the defense honest because if not it's almost like playing 4 on 5 when we have the ball and that's exactly what MKG did and that made a huge difference
Why do you think he is given those wide open shots? Because he can't shoot, just like Wheeler last year

Branham said he decided to wait until spring.
Recently or is that what was being said a couple of months ago? I figured with all of the recent buzz he might be a surprise early signing period guy. And I cannot fathom that they would ask Knox to hold off. No way they turn away the 5 star brother of a former player that has a public offer.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Someone who can shoot- just because a guy is an "athlete" does not mean he is a good basketball player
Not every recruit needs to be an elite shooter. He already got Perry who’s the best shooter in the class. What more do you want?

Why do you think he is given those wide open shots? Because he can't shoot, just like Wheeler last year
U r correct- I have said with him on the floor it's almost like playing 4 on 5 when we have the ball- he hustles and is a really good defender but ..........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT