ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Walton!

Dude is a nut! Lol. Bilas ask him if he used and defended the ball screen when he played. Walton told Bilas if you needed a ball screen you wasn’t good enough to be on the floor! Lol.. Some of the stuff he can come up with! Lol

Walton was one of the greatest college players ever. He had not gotten injured he would have of the top 15 orv20 players ever.

Can’t stand the guy.

I feel the same way. Maybe if I were watching just to listen to him I might like him, but I watch for the actual game and the game commentary. Not to hear about Jerry Garcia, the Conference of Champions, tie-dyed shirts, or whatever other nonsense he is rambling about these days. He is like Dick Vitale smoking weed while suffering from dementia.

He gets on my nerves to, I just thought it was funny how he shut Bilas down about the ball screen! Bill’s head is fried lol

My only thing is I wish he’d shut up about the conference of champions bs! That conference has been garbage since 2009!

Walton has obviously been stoned so many times that his remaining brain cells struggle to allow him to be coherent. He can rarely complete a sentence these days. I think ESPN should just go ahead and let him use drugs while calling games. He would probably be even "better" if they like what they hear from him. I use that term "better" very loosely.

I feel the same way. Maybe if I were watching just to listen to him I might like him, but I watch for the actual game and the game commentary. Not to hear about Jerry Garcia, the Conference of Champions, tie-dyed shirts, or whatever other nonsense he is rambling about these days. He is like Dick Vitale smoking weed while suffering from dementia.
I've never understood this. Can't you see what's happening in the game? If you're at a live sporting event, do you ask the guy next to you to give you the play by play?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT