ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z

Has to be hard for the guy, His best bud on the team just went off dot the i in The Columbus. He is close with Chuck Martin. Also, no doubt Mrs. Cal (who is awesome) helped him feel like he has a family in the states (brownies go a long way!).

However, it was the UK administration that fought hard to get him cleared (Cal just tried to sway the NCAA with public statements) and the fans who put up a "Free Big-Z" billboard and who cheered the guy anytime he entered the game.

Got to be tough to choose between two loves!
Hell, I will make him some brownies , were they "special" brownies?

• Haha
Reactions: TX-Wildcat
I keep reading on X that he has 'committed' to ark? Like lotsa people. Must have some truth behind it?
EDIT: well shoot, i found the attachment earlier in this post thet shows Matt Jones saying hes gone to ark. That stinks!

Reactions: Fox2monk
Tbf there were over 20 crystal ball picks on this forum already. No surprise here, just as for the rest of Cal's guys.

The news and the surprise would be them choosing UK.

It's almost like some people don't know how this whole thing works.
Yeah I’m kind of shocked people are surprised by this . He immediately followed Arkansas account when Cal left . I figured it was over then .

Yeah I’m kind of shocked people are surprised by this . He immediately followed Arkansas account when Cal left . I figured it was over then .
He 100% knew he was Arkansas bound. The fact he acted and posted stuff like #family, pictures of him practicing here the night before, and meeting with Pope. That is what ticks me off. He had no intention of staying no matter how that meeting left. Spare me the I love BBN and Kentucky BS.

He 100% knew he was Arkansas bound. The fact he acted and posted stuff like #family, pictures of him practicing here the night before, and meeting with Pope. That is what ticks me off. He had no intention of staying no matter how that meeting left. Spare me the I love BBN and Kentucky BS.
He's a clown, didn't really seem all that interested in competing for time or too bothered by mistakes. Probably met with Pope just so he can get some clout when he runs back to Calipari and the team about the meeting.

Cal needs him at Arkansas.
OK, why did you say "If Cal was still here, he would have went to the draft?" Obviously that is / was not the case. If so, he wouldn't have followed him to Arkansas. Meaning that he would not have went pro because of Cal, he followed Cal. And to your other point "Cal need him at Arkansas", you do not think Pope needed him at UK ? It is simple, he followed the coach who got him to the US and qualified to play in the US.

Disappointed he left probably his handlers/agents or whatever told him he has to follow Cal.

OK, why did you say "If Cal was still here, he would have went to the draft?" Obviously that is / was not the case. If so, he wouldn't have followed him to Arkansas. Meaning that he would not have went pro because of Cal, he followed Cal. And to your other point "Cal need him at Arkansas", you do not think Pope needed him at UK ? It is simple, he followed the coach who got him to the US and qualified to play in the US.

I also think Ivisic would have went to the draft if Calipari were still at UK. One, that was the culture here. Cal had all these young players at UK that were going to play - Fland, Knox, Quaintance - maybe Wagner, so at UK he would have probably went old in the portal. Cal has talked him into it coming to Arkansas because he needs him at Arkansas now. JMO.

Hope he enjoys sitting on the bench at Arkansas being mishandled by Cal for another year. Plus he isn't a good fit for Cal's system.

The kid would be a star, and a lottery pick, if he played in Pope's system.

Bc Cal had players already inked on the line for Kentucky- he doesn’t have jack shit at Arkansas. You see how that could be different? Chill

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT