ADVERTISEMENT

'Big Z' Ivisic officially a Cat

Scouting reports say his defense is pretty good.
Not all the scouting reports say that. His long arms will make it tough for other teams inside the paint, that's for sure. But I have to see if he can stay in front of good SEC players and stay out of foul trouble before I form an opinion, because he wasn't seeing these guys in Croatia. Like any other new player, he must prove himself and show what he can do. I am optimistic but not overly so yet.

Not all the scouting reports say that. His long arms will make it tough for other teams inside the paint, that's for sure. But I have to see if he can stay in front of good SEC players and stay out of foul trouble before I form an opinion, because he wasn't seeing these guys in Croatia. Like any other new player, he must prove himself and show what he can do. I am optimistic but not overly so yet.

Which scouting reports say he doesn't display good defense?

Let's Go 44.
Thor-UK-g2.gif

Reactions: Smashcat
how do you know that?
he played in a pro league so i would bet money he seen players like that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT