ADVERTISEMENT

Big-Time Recruit

Dyllon Williams, S previously committed to MO flips to UK. From Alabama.
i think i saw on3 has him as no. 600 something. Not that the kid can't be a player and we've had several non-elite guys come in to be good on the defensive side of the ball, but it's a stretch to label 'big time' at that.

Reactions: K86
i think i saw on3 has him as no. 600 something. Not that the kid can't be a player and we've had several non-elite guys come in to be good on the defensive side of the ball, but it's a stretch to label 'big time' at that.
I'm just answering the guy's question, I have no idea how good a prospect he is, I don't rate players, I'm not a "recruiting expert" and I don't carry a hard-on for all things anti-Stoops. At least 4 other SEC schools thought he was good enough to offer.

I'm just answering the guy's question, I have no idea how good a prospect he is, I don't rate players, I'm not a "recruiting expert" and I don't carry a hard-on for all things anti-Stoops. At least 4 other SEC schools thought he was good enough to offer.
I might have replied but it was not anything commenting on you. I know he was being sold as big time outside of you. I viewed it as I was expanding on the discussion of the kid not responding directly to you. As for a hard on for anti stoops I mean even within the response that I said it’s a stretch to reference him as big time, that on defense I largely don’t know how much it even matters or means anything. They have good history on that side of the ball. That being said I won’t deny that for two years he’s smelled like he’s done to me.

Alabama's 3rd string qb. Sure fire star next season as our starter.
I was thinking the same thing, but more of a QB that has hurt his shoulder and now he’s in a backup position. Comes to UK and can’t throw it 40 yards in the air but he starts because he hands the ball off perfectly.

tom hanks GIF by Paramount Movies

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT